COTM 14 quick game

Theoden

Deity
GOTM Staff
DaveMcW has supplied this game. It features the English during their sprawling industrial revolution, this time the theme purely being research.

The Game
The English have been speed researching for 4 millenia. They entered the industrial age in 170AD (yes, I do mean 170 AD!), where this quick game begins. Elizabeth, Queen of the English people, have decided to beat her personal record to reach the modern age as fast as possible.

Things to note about the game so far:
The English golden age has ended. The Babylonians and Sumerians know Nationalism, other civs are backwards. Spain remembers our evil deeds, if we let anyone contact them our reputation will be ruined. We are getting war happiness for fighting Spain.

Tip:
Governors have been turned on for all cities. If you let them be so it will sure be a quick game. If you want to MM however, they can all be turned off at once by selecting 'all cities' before turning the governor off.

The Objective
The objective is to reach the modern age as quickly as possible. Number of optional techs known does not matter.
The rules are the same as the standard GOTM rules, but this time however there is no additions.

Other Info
This game must be played in C3C 1.22

Latest submission date is September 27th
This game the submission process is a bit different due to AlanH being away. The finish saves are to be emailed to quickgame@gotm.civfanatics.net

Once you have finished/submitted the game head over to the spoiler thread to discuss the game. Even if you miss the submission date we would still like to hear your story.

>> SAVE <<

This sounds like a good chance to practice some research skills! ;) But where is the save? :crazyeye: Or am I missing something? :mischief:

Doh! :lol: I knew I forgot something :rolleyes:

The save should be available now.

Theoden said:
Doh! :lol: I knew I forgot something :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, I know how you feel!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I checked at least 4 times to make sure I hadn't missed something. :eek: :blush: :rolleyes:

Thanks.... :D

This is quite interesting for a builder like me.
Will we know eventually when the father of scenario has reached the MT?

Redbad said:
Will we know eventually when the father of scenario has reached the MT?
Yes, eventually :mischief:

If you want to know I can tell it when I post the results.

I agree, the scientific goal is interesting.
I wonder if someone will be able to beat DaveMcW, at least we don´t have to focus on victory, but science only.

Top Bottom