Erebus

Tsanal is in the library

You went in but caused a small noise when giong upstairs.
The guard noticed you but didn't care and you managed to slip upstairs easily

ah, ok then.

Mryddyn, safely in the Library, returns to his normal form, but makes sure to stay away from the windows. he decides the first thing that must be done is to see where Mipe is, so he sends out his life sense in search of him, and also the other residents of the manor. after that Mryddyn will begin to search for the book that he saw the Svartalfar elf casting spells from, as well as any other books, scrolls or letters that could indicate what Corvanes is up to. he will always keep his life sense partially active, so he is warned when someone is coming.

ooc: i have no idea how im going to get any evidence out of the manor, as i cannot transform my belongings along with me. getting out will be much more difficult than getting in. (unless Mipe conseals us in shadows... but first i need to find him)

Can i create an ice bridge to a window of the library? so that Mryddon can get out of the library? (i'll do this from on the outside walls, and only create it at the last second, so as to not give myself away...)

Can I do something that won't put me at risk but helps you guys? :p

For the next morning I want to speak to the demagogue about hunting down more of these OO people. I will need money to grease the hands of prostitutes whom I will probe for information.

" where did that Mryddyn get me into... *sigh* I have no other choice..." Mipe tries to find ladders to get down from the wall (ladders to inside, wierd huh... im not running...) and then I would like to try shadow spell camouflage which will if he succeeds, blend into the lights and darkness.. Even if Mipe doesn't succeed, he just tries to stay in cover and try to find Mryddyn

Thomas's ice crystal isn't even close to the power of creating ice bridges.
Or then it's because he hasn't shown worthy of it...

Mipe sneaks away from the found body and tries to blend in the shadows
The spell seems to be enough to make him stealthy in twilight but likely not enough to hide him in stronger light.

Mipe notices he starts to change colors in dark places "I hope Mryddyn would get some sight so I can see where he is..."

(if Mipe can see me then the guards will be able to see me :p.)

ooc: as a side note, i think it would be cool, and extremely useful, if Tsanal could enchant some small trinket for each of us, like an earing/hat/scarf or something, with mind magic and dimensional magic so that we can communicate without having to be near to each other, or speak. this would mean i could tell Mipe where i am, and he could tell me where he is, and we could all have a permanent communication network between us :p

If I know where they are, I'll go to them.
If I don't, I'll search for them.

Mryddyn senses some people outside the house, moving around and some of them are coming in. He senses Mipe inside the manor, but his exact location feels very vague.

well, then, since i'm useless here, i'll go back to the Inn, using the roofs of the houses so as to not be seen by patrols in the streets.

Mryddyn begins to search the library for the book that he saw the Svartalfar elf casting spells from, as well as any other books, scrolls or letters, or any other suspicious items that could indicate what Corvanes is up to. he will always keep his life sense partially active, so he is warned when someone is coming. he is in quite a hurry, because he fears the people entering the house he sensed are guards follwing Mipe, and the nervousness he sensed in Mipe was unsettling.

When/if Mryddyn finds what he can, he will be in quite a pickle. how does he get the books and himself from the library without being noticed? how does he contact Mipe without giving away his location to the guards?

The Library is small, nothing that seems particularly valuable. There is a section on magic, though it is mostly theory and not instruction. A couple well worn books look promising, but you don't know the language--or rather, they seem to be written in a smattering of different languages at once. From the Elven words you recognize it could be a book on astronomy, perhaps.
Another section is hisory and geography. Several dusty tomes on the short histroy of Paradera--lists of rulers, deeds, geneologies, etc. Some old, possibly valuable, books could be from before the Ice, detailing some of the minor feifdoms that arose in this area during the dying days of Patria.
It seems the sevants have been lax in tidying this room, for there is a pile of books on the table by the chairs by the window. Someone was recently studying the geography of an Amurite town on the Glory Coast, Glorairine. There is a copy of a map of the town, and a handwritten list of names:
Garlin
Belarchass
Nyarlat
Flayn
The other books on the table include a history of Lanun religion and a book of Svartalfar politics.

"hmh... If this manor is 3 story high, Mryddyn probably isn't on the 3rd floor, he could be easily trapped there and jump from there would be too dangerous compared to fall from floor 1 or 2... well, just need to first to search the whole 1st floor..."
Mipe doesn't move when he hears the footsteps outside, Mipe thinks small time and is almost sure they are guards. Mipe doesn't wait for anyone to come, just starts to run from room to room to hope to find a window/door where he can escape.

Mryddyn Grabs the map of Glorairine, the list of hand written names, the book on Lanun Religions (octopus Overlord?) and svartalfar politics.

he pulls out one of his regular ivy seeds and encourages it to grow around the books and map like a net, without damaging them, but securely enough that they can be carried. he opens a window, turns into an owl, piks up the package with his tallons, and with great effort glides out of the window, and over the wall. wit heffort he flys to a secure hiding placee and hides his loot. he then flys back to the manor in search of Mipe... once inside the grounds again, he will turn back into a cat and prowl around the grounds looking inside the windows. if he sees mipe he will scratch at the window t otry get mipes attention...

(some of that is a bit of a stretch i know, but i just couldnt figure out how on earth i would get out of there with the books and all :crazyeye: )

ooc: so did I find any backdoor/window or not?
also, Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää!

Mryddyn manages to get the books away, but only one a a time.

The manor has many windows but the guards are patrolling the yard too, not only searching the house.

"Ugh, there are too many guards everywhere... I should search for Mryddyn if he could transform me to something that could escape... So Mryddyn isn't on first floor and because he probably isn't on 3rd floor because he could get trapped there so easily, he must be in 2nd floor..." Mipe starts to notice that his camouflage spell starts to weaken and Mipe tries to get to 2nd floor without any guard noticing..

[I assume I'm near the house]
Tsanal quickly scans the house for the minds of his comrades, also trying to see if he can find the Svartalfar. If he finds the minds of Mipe or Mryddyn, he will contact one of them (preferably Mryddyn), and ask what's going on.

Top Bottom