Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there ever be a single day in which I won't have homework that will take me 6 hours to do? :(

There must not be many women on this forum given the talk here. Rather misogynist.

There are some (aimeeandbeatles, LucyDuke, that person who starts with F who I can't remember), but we're about 95-99% male.

Ah, the ever-popular 'let's list the female posters' discussion. :p Person who begins with F is Furiey.

Nordstream: it seems like misogyny, but you have to remember that many of the regular posters in this thread are teenagers whose primary concern in life is 'that hott girl in French class who lieks teh same pokemons as me'. They don't mean it, and if you want to read this thread, you can't avoid it. Just sit back and let the crush-angst wash over you.

Nordstream: it seems like misogyny, but you have to remember that many of the regular posters in this thread are teenagers whose primary concern in life is 'that hott girl in French class who lieks teh same pokemons as me'. They don't mean it, and if you want to read this thread, you can't avoid it. Just sit back and let the crush-angst wash over you.
Or you could make plans to destroy them all. :mischief:

Will there ever be a single day in which I won't have homework that will take me 6 hours to do? :(

I know the feeling. Take home exams FTL :(

Ah, the ever-popular 'let's list the female posters' discussion. :p Person who begins with F is Furiey.

Pokemon?! I really hope your joking, unless your 7.

Pokemon?! I really hope your joking, unless your 7.

Oh no, Churchill, with your rapier wit and selective reading of only one word in the post, you have uncovered the true heartfelt rant behind my attempt at parody!

It's true! The girl in French class is so hott and we are star-cross'd lovers, but alas, it shall never be, because she lieks squirtles and I lieks charm manders. And also, she listens to Rihanna, and only total dorks listen to Rihanna. Oh woe, how cruel fate is!

Oh no, Churchill, with your rapier wit and selective reading of only one word in the post, you have uncovered the true heartfelt rant behind my attempt at parody!

Just doing my job

It's true! The girl in French class is so hott and we are star-cross'd lovers, but alas, it shall never be, because she lieks squirtles and I lieks charm manders.
Please refer to my last post

And also, she listens to Rihanna, and only total dorks listen to Rihanna. Oh woe, how cruel fate is!

So does my GF.

Damn, I can't run Empire Total War.

I will guarantee that you will wear a white baseball cap, wear a shirt advertising some cheap alcoholic beverage, and you will be holding a can of God's greatest nectar, Natural Light, in 2 years, if not now. That is how sweet you sound right now.

Actually 2 years from now, Ill be a sophomore at at UCI preparing for Law School.

And it looks like my prediction was more accurate than I could have ever imagined. :goodjob:

Well than your view of a Lawyer definitely needs to be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom