The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

Abaddon, Lord_Iggy, Boundless, NedimNapoleon, andis-1, bombshoo, thomas.berubeg and merciary are now locked in as the contestants in NESer Neptune's Pride Game Five!

I'll reiterate that your starting position was just fine. :p

How? I couldn't reach any stars for DAYS because they were out of range. I was a RUNT!

Compared to last game I am very happy with my position.

Which also means that it is wise for his neighbours to gang up against him, lest he become exceedingly powerful from turtling and only having to reinforce a relatively small area.

Oh god I need a game plan!

If Lucky's advice is to be believed, allying with this 'Lord Iggy' fellow isn't a terrible idea.

If Thlalylyi's is to be believed, it is to kill Iggy quickly at all costs ;)

I'm going heads...

We didn't even say what heads or tails was!

That's just because I built a bunch of early fleets- you can see that much clearly from the stats. Anyone can do it- but enough of this revealing of my super-secret strategies! :p

And here we are with Game 5 nearly 24 hours into play. Abaddon, care to provide a little update on Game 4?

But once you get there you have a lot of the map to yourself.

Images incoming Iggy :)

Agreed with Abaddon there, the big advantage of edge positions is the lack of competition for the loosely-packed stars.

Seems to be a game of poke Abaddon as three different nations take stars from me early on!

Attachments

• qeryfwc4u.png
    qeryfwc4u.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 839
Top Bottom