Chicken as a resource

Naokaukodem

Millenary King
I'm French and it is said that gallics were our ancestrors. No doubt that gallic villages were full of chicken, I usually have a fugitive vision of an arche surrounded by mist, and of a chicken shouting somewhere...

Plus chicken is our symbol, i think the symbol of such an important civilization such has France should be represented in the game.

I would love to see a chicken resource somewhere on the map, improving it and exploiting it, and the graphics and animations could be pretty imersive, not to mention rooster shouts !

I think chickens should be a civilization. You know, you bring up the dialog screen, you try to sell Truffles to the head rooster. Also a civ for the Chick-Fil-A cows. They would constantly be at war with each other.

Just give us back Pigs, Deer, Cows, and Fish. They are already incentive related resources just allow them to be subject to trade.

Personally, I think there are WAY too many chickens for it to be a "resource"... NINE chickens for every human... rough estimates, of course.

I think chickens should be a civilization. You know, you bring up the dialog screen, you try to sell Truffles to the head rooster. Also a civ for the Chick-Fil-A cows. They would constantly be at war with each other.

Hihihi, hohoho : LoLiLoL...

Personally, I think there are WAY too many chickens for it to be a "resource"... NINE chickens for every human... rough estimates, of course.

It is the same phenomenon with cows ; however they are in the game. :)

didnt know about chicken being a symbol of french..

Yes it is, although not totally "official". It comes from the shape of the words "gallics" and "rooster" in Latin, which were basically the same minor the capital letter of "Gallus".

I'm French and it is said that gallics were our ancestrors. No doubt that gallic villages were full of chicken, I usually have a fugitive vision of an arche surrounded by mist, and of a chicken shouting somewhere...
well the france civ could get a free chicken resource in every city
so chickens would shout when you zoom to a french city, and running between huts.
we could also have bears drinking vodka on the strrts of russian cities btw

I would rather seeing potato or corn as well as wheat but they would just serve for aesthetics.

Top Bottom