Brave New World: New Wonders

Just to bump this old thread because of something in the Rev3Games walkthrough video. Basically, it's confirmation that the International Space Station is in fact a World Wonder and not just some project that everyone contributes to (this appears to be distinct from World Fair/World Games).
More on the contrerary.. It says that it is a project and not a wonder.

From post 405 in this link
The "a Caravansary" mentioned in the the Greed is Good achievement sounds like a new building.
Caravansary: A building needed for opening the first trade route? Looking at the buildings I bet they all grant you some extra trade units.
My bet
  • Colossus: 2 free trade ships spawn
  • Petra: 2 free caravans spawn
  • Caravansary: Allow building of a caravan in the city (only if open slots)
  • Harbour: Allow building of trading ships in the city (only if open slots)

First off, that thread has 404 posts, so there's no post 405.
Second, if you're referring to the post in 403, you're mixing two concepts.

The UN Resolution is an international project. However, the winner gets the International Space Station Wonder. The Rev3Games interview shows an in-game tooltip that explicitly refers to it as a Wonder.

Borobudur:
I actually dislike the icon. Probably gonna mod mine in to replace it.

More of your icons are always welcome! But from what I've seen of the Wonder Icons so far, aren't they just miniature versions of the screen art? Is it possible we're only seeing place holder icons, and the finished articles haven't been put in yet?

I don't think any of the existing wonders share icon and screen art, do they?

More of your icons are always welcome! But from what I've seen of the Wonder Icons so far, aren't they just miniature versions of the screen art? Is it possible we're only seeing place holder icons, and the finished articles haven't been put in yet?

I don't think any of the existing wonders share icon and screen art, do they?
It's looks more like the artist got lazy:

The above icon has no monks and a purple sky with a starburst effect. The Saturation is also increased Why bother if it's a placeholder? And to answer your question, the Great Firewall.

Edit: Gah, looks like they did the same thing for all the Wonder icons. If this isn't changed when the game comes out I'm releasing a mod. These icons disappoint me.

It looks like East India Company is the final wonder.

Well of Souls has an image of it on a city's build menu among the Wonders.

Somebody has mentioned that there is no more National Treasuary, which points to the East India Company being a National Wonder replacing that.

- Prora is at Flight.
- It seems Motherland Calls has been cancelled and its role as an Order -wonder has been given to Kremlin.
- There is a new wonder at Telecommunications. That must the last wonder.

Have all the wonders been revealed?

The new image in the Nuclear Fission looks like the LHC.

- Prora is at Flight.
- It seems Motherland Calls has been cancelled and its role as an Order -wonder has been given to Kremlin.
- There is a new wonder at Telecommunications. That must the last wonder.

Where are you getting this? Looks to me like there's no wonder at Flight (just the Airport building) and The Motherland Calls is at Radar.

There is something new at Telecommunications, though.

Top Bottom