World Congress how will it work?

From the list on the left, 1st also gets Parade of Nations and Won Medals benefits.

The break points seems to be at 7% and 15%.

I got the calculator out and the break points are at 1/6 and 1/12 exactly. Probably related to the fact that there are 6 civs left in the game.

So it looks theoretically possible to block anyone else from getting benefits from the project if you have enough production.

So it looks theoretically possible to block anyone else from getting benefits from the project if you have enough production.

Don't think so. If multiple Civs get to a certain level, they get the corresponding awards.

Yes but if you have really high production you could finish the project before anyone could get to 1/6th of the total.

I think it's pretty clearly indicated that first, second and third place only get what's described. The first-place bonuses seem to be quite strong without also getting the second- and third-place winnings as well.

I think it's pretty clearly indicated that first, second and third place only get what's described. The first-place bonuses seem to be quite strong without also getting the second- and third-place winnings as well.

Except that it's not clear at all. If none of the wording convinces you then look at the medals displayed beside the top 3, particularly second and third places. Both have the symbols for second and third place. If third place didn't have the second place graphic as well then there might be some doubt as to its meaning but everything points to obtaining multiple benefits from the International Games (and presumably World Fair and ISS).

That said, with exception to the 1st place for the World Fair, I completely agree; there's no reason for people to take multiple prizes.

Top Bottom