pre-SKNES III: SKNES3_TITLE Missing Localization!

Since there seems to be a fair bit of interest amongst more experienced players in playing Korea, I'll drop them as a choice and reorder:
1: Vietnam
2: Italy
3: Sweden
4: Turkey

1. France
2. Netherlands
3. Denmark
4. Japan
5. Persia

SK:

For me that looks complex- which to me is good 'cause i like in-depth models... I guess I am just a little worried that the complexity might catch up to you at update time. Do you have a worksheet to calculate costs for you?

SK:

For me that looks complex- which to me is good 'cause i like in-depth models... I guess I am just a little worried that the complexity might catch up to you at update time. Do you have a worksheet to calculate costs for you?

It's all done on spreadsheets on my end, so I should be fine. It's honestly a lot less complex than it looks like on the surface, particularly since New England is one of the bigger nations.

I'm definitely in for this, will update this post with a list of nations I'd like to have when I've finished reading the descriptions.

1. Empire of Louisiana: Essential to bring the homeland to full power under the rule of Napoléon Bonaparte and to continue the legacy of Jérôme Bonaparte. Biggest priority on this. :)

2. Freedmen's Republic

3. Confederacy of American States

4. Danube

5. Serbia

EDIT: Could we have a version of the map without the names please? Thanks. :)

1. Austria Hungary
2. The Netherlands
3. Prussia
4. New England.

First NES in a while, looking forward to it SK :D

Crap. I didn't expect anybody else would want Austria-Hungary. Adjusting my order a bit, factoring for realism in what I can get here.

1. Austria-Hungary
2. France
3. Russia
4. Great Britain
5. China

I promise you you will get none of these

Nuke, I am more experienced than several other candidates. I have just as much right to compete for these as the other veterans. The test was specifically experience, not competence- it would be unfair to retcon that now.

In addition, I should point out that the things used to attack my competence all happened when I was young. I'm a fully grown adult now.

Nuke, I am more experienced than several other candidates. I have just as much right to compete for these as the other veterans. The test was specifically experience, not competence- it would be unfair to retcon that now.

In addition, I should point out that the things used to attack my competence all happened when I was young. I'm a fully grown adult now.

Russia.

You need to do less declaring of your adulthood and just play NES' competently (which doesn't mean "winning" btw) to repair your reputation. Everyone is wary of you for a reason, just as people are wary of me for things I've done in the past.

EDIT:That is to NWAG.

Ninjad

Even better - I've been in your 2 previous NESes already, fit me somewhere you think I'll have fun. :p Preferably a dictatorship with a strong base, and at least one enemy.

Does New Granada work then? You're a dictatorship (well, absolute monarchy, but in this case it amounts to the same thing) and you have quite a few potential enemies around you.

Top Bottom