pre-SKNES III: SKNES3_TITLE Missing Localization!

Best not to broadcast such ideas with the white barbarians around

The NW part of Indonesia is under Mysoran control right?

After discussing with Bair, for purposes of this NES I've agreed to retcon the official name of the Freedman's Republic to the Freedman's Republic of Costa Lina.

BTW SouthernKing, I've already got a PM behind the scenes diplomacy-wise, and can infer the existence of others from what I've seen. Given that, is it okay if I start early? Otherwise the 'honourable' players get put at a disadvantage.

Did what I could re: South America. Mostly cosmetic, a few changes re: what is and is not accessible.

Changes:
New Granadan-Brazilian border serated a bit.
Peruvian-Brazilian border moved into Brazil to the river, pushed out to the North and South as well for the sake of cosmetics.
Peru given the northern Chilean coast, while the interior is split between Cordoba and La Plata. (that region is separated from the rest of Peru by the Bolivian andes, which means that basically inaccessible from Peru. Similarly, its incredibly difficult to cross the Andes and get to the parts given to Peru in my map from wherever the capital of Cordoba is. There's a very good reason Chile and Argentina are separate countries OTL, the Andes just isn't easily traversible until railroads.)

The map:
Spoiler :

I'll play Turkey.*Cracks knuckles*

Welcome, Amon and Carmen.

Also, thanks Grandkhan for the improved map.

BTW SouthernKing, I've already got a PM behind the scenes diplomacy-wise, and can infer the existence of others from what I've seen. Given that, is it okay if I start early? Otherwise the 'honourable' players get put at a disadvantage.

In that case, yeah, that's fine.

Best not to broadcast such ideas with the white barbarians around

Our esteemed emperor Tu Duc apologizes most heartily for any discomfort that the unauthorized statement one of our diplomats made may have caused our European friends.

Top Bottom