Quitting NESing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverwonagame3

Self-Styled Intellectual
Just making it official. I am quitting all of my NESes. You people have abused me for far too long.

You're being abusive. Requesting mods delete that post for posterity. This is my thread, and even if I'm about to be banned I have a right to it.

You seem to think you have rights that you don't. Sone has just as much right to post on this thread as you do.

Again, requesting deletes on videos not relevant to the topic thread.

Who are you and why are you spamming my thread? If you're going to quit NESing, go start you OWN thread and butt out of MINE.

*Sigh* please don't leave just over 1 conflict in an NES. You could just drop from that particular NES rather than quit altogether. I have only been here a few months, but I've learned through many games that it is a bad idea to leave an entire gaming system just because of a problem with one game. I would either just leave the NES of problem (we all know what it is, no need to mention it further), or take a 2-3-day long break, think the situation over, them come back feeling much better. Think carefully before just leaving!

EDIT: Now I see all the troll threads and posts. I might be the only person who thinks this, but I still think that with some mediation and apologies from all sides, this could be worked out without someone leaving NES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom