1492: Onwards to Glory (Sign Ups and OOC Discussion)

Ottoman
PORTUGAL
Muscovy
Inca

Edit: actually, just give me inca

Ok, so I updated the OP with people's first 3 signups (I hopefully didn't miss anyone). So far, I'm loving the response and from what I see I think I can at the very least accomodate everyone's top 3 choices. I will be making my decisions sometime this weekend. The names are listed IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

There is of course still plenty of time to join and alot of open nations. In particular:

Saxony a mid German state that would be great for both a new or experience player, it is a Holy Roman Elector and can leverage that into both gold and political influence.

Iroquois and Aztecs-both are powerful Native American nations that will see interesting times with the Europeans coming.

In addition, Naples, Genoa, and Savoy are all fairly open, and would be very fun very soon, especially if history is of any indication

I think I had Timurids as my second choice. Other than that looking forward to it. :)

My list:

Genoa
Savoy
Naples
Papal States
Saxony

I have no strong favorites of the first four, any of the Italian (-ish for Savoy) states would be fun. Put me in whichever one you'd prefer for the benefit of the NES.

I'm gonna make this a general last call for reservations. I will be making my decisions sometime tonight/tomorrow, so if you'd like to be in the running for something you see has a few people looking to get that country, I'd suggest that you post sooner rather than later.

I will of course be accepting more sign ups at the opening of the thread and throughout the nes :)

I am also going to open up two banks, one in England and one in Northern Europe that will be playable if people are interested.

I am hoping to have the thread up sometime this weekend/early next week :) European and Indian stats are near completion, Asian stats are 75% done, the Americas are my last place to tackle.

Iroquois
Aztec
Songhai

I may be interested in the banks when they open up.

I have one issue concerning the Iroquois. There is no central leader following the structure of their government. How do you plan working around this?

Switched around my nations a bit. I also put Saxony as my second choice, since it'd probably be better to have it as a human player (and looks pretty fun anyways).

I'm interested in playing as a bank. Indeed, that'd be my first choice.

Edit: Preferably German one.

Europe

Austria-Grandkhan
Bavaria-Pole475
Brandenburg-Arrow Gamer
England-Ophorian
France-bombshoo
Hungary-m.t. cicero
Kalmar-Omega124
Milan-ChineseWarlord
Naples-orangelex44
Portugal-Golden1Knight
Saxony-PopcornLord
Spain-Immaculate
Swiss Confederation-Bair_the_normal
Teutonic Order-thomas.berubeg
Venice-flyingchicken

----

Middle East

The Mamluk Sultanate-Everblack
Ottoman Empire-LordofElves

India

Vijayanagara SouthernKing

Asia

Japan-Adrogonas
Korea-mmrandomplayer
Malaka-Masada
Ming-Azale

Americas

Inka-Shadowbound
Iroquois-DuneBear
Wyandot-Iggy

No Flyingchicken! You ruined my chances at playing as Venice!

I'd like to note that this list in no way represents what I think of you as a player, but rather what was best for balancing and what nations needed to be filled. I thank you all very much and I can't wait to start playing :)

Since noone else is in India, can I request the Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth? If you want me to stay as Vijayanagar I don't care but I'd rather be somewhere where there are, you know, actual people next to me :p

Don't want to face the Mughals? I see how it is :(

If you want, sure :) You may also switch back if you'd prefer it's all good to me though to be fair you'll have Masada in Malacca at least :)

Yea, Vijay has a lot going on in the Indian Ocean

Top Bottom