KommissarReb's Empire

KommissarReb

Chieftain
After digging up Civ II, I decided to begin a game on Warlord difficulty with the Barbarians set to Restless Tribes (just below Raging Hordes).

In an alternate universe contrary to ours, the Kendan Empire has expanded to the far reaches of the world unopposed so far, and I am happy to say that I have brought peace, justice, and security to my new empire! (ala Darth Vader) :king:

The Chinese and Aztec civilizations have threatened me in the past, but never dared to attack me. The vicious Barbarian raids on them have made for a nice buffer so they don't focus on me.

Barbarians aside, the only enemy I face is the Roman Empire. They sent a small taskforce to one of my towns on the northernmost fringe of the continent my empire developed on. Initially, they appeared to only be interested in peace. Almost right after signing a peace treaty, they launched an unprovoked attack on said town that was north of Salamis, and plundered the small village of all of its wealth upon capturing it. After that, Barbarian raids would come to disrupt Roman reinforcements and attacks near the former city (the name I forgot) and weaken the Roman defenses before my attack forces came in for the kill.

It is now the Medieval era, and the city has been since long gone and the Romans have been put on the defensive for their treachery. Barbarians have since been landing raid after raid in the uninhabited regions of my continent, but have only strengthened the Kendans with every diplomat they lose to our forces.

Only time will tell what happens next...

Attachments

• KE1.JPG
    KE1.JPG
    379.5 KB · Views: 367
Top Bottom