Tutorial?

darthdodo

Chieftain
This game really needs a tutorial. I hate reading long essays about one single game, but I declare, this game is more confusing than even the hardest aspects of Civ 4! I've played Civ 4 for like 2 years or so and I've just now began to get the advance aspects of it. Colonization II is about to drive me purely insane! This game needs a video, play-along tutorial like Civ4 Original!

As a fellow Irishman - I agree wholeheartedly - I'm really struggling to get commodities moving around effeiciently - most tutorials are not required, the first time I want one.... its not there!!

I picked up the game pretty fast. Took me only 2 turns. Yes a tutorial would have been extremely useful then. I may get around to making a step by step walk through with pictures.

That would be great - Its not the really basic stuff - but its things like how to optimise the trade network - ie producing raw materials, when to transport them to industrial centress rather than raw or process them in the producing centre, how to best move tools around - especially to inland centres - some of that seems very hit and miss - I am getting there and the 'jpurney' is quite fun, but I could be way off the optimal!

Top Bottom