Large Mafia Game- The Dinner Party

Why are you so tired Darth Caesar? Is it because you were up all night?

Wow. This is a nice fun early bandwagon. Does anybody have any reason to lynch Takhisis other than because he ordered the soup?

So, there are two weak reasons for voting for bestrfcplayer...
First, what Joecoolio wrote.
Second, bestrfcplayer is jumping into reason-less bandwagon.
So, vote: bestrfcplayer

Vote: Save_Ferris.
I want to know why you guys are so eager to bandwagon.

Lady Weston-Hogues is staring quizzically at Renata.

Francis? Is that...? Francis Straker-Finch? But I thought you were....

The look on the old woman's face turns to one of horror, and she reaches once more for her trusty bottle of pills, whilst signalling the waiter to bring more wine. Her medicine taken, the elderly aristocrat whispers softly to herself.

No. That can't be right. Francis Straker-Finch died years ago. This 'Renata' character must be someone else entirely. Just a coincidence that they look so similar.

Unless... :hmm:

Well those vegetarians who ordered soup don't like meat, and beef is meat, so let us start there.

Civplayah

Because "Ethical Vegetarians" dislike beef eaters

that is a terrible place to start and has absolutely no reasoning behind it whatsoever. This isn't a clue game.
Wow. This is a nice fun early bandwagon. Does anybody have any reason to lynch Takhisis other than because he ordered the soup?

Now this I find the most scummy for now. For starters, it's my job to relentlessly complain about le bandwagón and/or takhisis; people are stealing my thunder.

But on a more serious note, I read BSmith's statement as follows:

Wow. I want to appear innocent by clearly indicating how bad this random bandwagon is. Now, let me for no reason try to reinforce the "soup-chicken-beef" dynamic, despite the high probability that it really has nothing to do with the game. Of course, I myself voted Darth Caesar humorously, but Camikaze's vote must not be humorous but instead revolves around the soup-chicken-beef relation.

The simple answer is that there is absolutely no way for a townie to have any information right now (unless there are a couple townies that actually have roles) and so anybody trying to interject hypotheses is just trying to lead the town astray. BSmith is subtle in doing so.

Now this I find the most scummy for now. For starters, it's my job to relentlessly complain about le bandwagón and/or takhisis; people are stealing my thunder.

My sincerest apologies for stealing your thunder.

The simple answer is that there is absolutely no way for a townie to have any information right now (unless there are a couple townies that actually have roles) and so anybody trying to interject hypotheses is just trying to lead the town astray. BSmith is subtle in doing so.

I have nothing against Camikaze’s vote against Takhisis. I do have a problem with the other two votes that formed a bandwagon this early on DAY 1, especially because of the fact that we have no information at all to base these votes on. At the time of my post we had a grand total of 4 votes, 3 of which were for one person.

Now unless someone was able to scan Takhisis last night and I am just not aware of it, this is a stupid thing to do by any townie. So forgive me for:

a.) pointing out potentially scummy behavior (although it would be pretty stupid for the mafia to vote this way out of the block as well), or
b.) highlighting a trend that we see all too often in these games where we end up having failwagon after failwagon with little to no discussion around the votes at all.

(By the way, the irony of how you tried to interject hypothesis did not go unnoticed. ;) )

I can agree on Joecoolyo's reasons to vote bestrfcplayer.

I also agree with Joe. bestrfcplayer

This bandwagon vote combined with the vote about 'showing' us something about mgs makes me vote: bestrfcplayer.

I can agree on Joecoolyo's reasons to vote bestrfcplayer.

yeesh, so much snrubbing in here.

Link to video.
By the way, the irony of how you tried to interject hypothesis did not go unnoticed. ;)

Anyways, rest of your post i good, but these games make me so paranoid. It's moar fun that way.

But as for interjecting hypotheses, I will do so openly and LOUDLY because I have no fear of dieing. All I am is a body, plus I already had my meal so I can go to bed and sleep and enjoy Askvaard's nice golf course on his estate if I so choose. I can continue to post as much as I like whilst dead, and have the same information as all the other vanilla townies.

Mafia however try to be subtle in misleading the town when they do so. My main objection to you still stands, in that I felt you randomly threw in subtleties.

Other people snrubbing just shows lack of effort (can't blame them; no one has any info the first day save for the mafia).

Clearly, someone wanted to be sure that if there were any more meals served, they would be able to have more Beef (I'm assuming the dead won't be able to eat much, since they're supposed to lie prone on the floor). Therefore, j'accuse vote:zack.

Lady Weston-Hogues is staring quizzically at Renata.

Francis? Is that...? Francis Straker-Finch? But I thought you were....

The look on the old woman's face turns to one of horror, and she reaches once more for her trusty bottle of pills, whilst signalling the waiter to bring more wine. Her medicine taken, the elderly aristocrat whispers softly to herself.

No. That can't be right. Francis Straker-Finch died years ago. This 'Renata' character must be someone else entirely. Just a coincidence that they look so similar.

Unless... :hmm:

You must be thinking of someone else. I've never met a Straker-Finch in my life. Sounds like a bit of a poof.

Top Bottom