1st Imperial Dynasty Game

Lord Civius

Emperor
This thread is flagged for removal as it is no longer in use. Can a Moderator please delete this thread.

So this is where RP meets Gameplay.. cool idea! I guess this will start when we discovered Monarchy?

O you are going to start a new succesion game? Cool I'm in.

O you are going to start a new succesion game? Cool I'm in.

Welcome to the game. Since it is coming up on the weekend we can go ahead and start discussing some pre-gamestart issues.

Major Events-
Declaration of War that involves the Empire.
Loss of a City.
I don't see what else can't wait for the end of the turnsession any suggestions?

Leaderhead- Unrestricted Leaders?
I propose we follow in the footpath of the Dgame and each nominate a Leader as our platforms in the first election. The platform should be brief and to the point. As Emperor you will be making all of the decisions yourself so a little bio on you and your leader choice should suffice.

Civilization-
If we choose unrestricted leader I propose we use a randon Civ with our leader choice.

An Emperor must follow the turnsession guidelines or he will be stripped of his crown and cannot retain it for a minimum of 50 turns.

I scrapped this as it is not necessary with having a Regent.

Declaration of War involving the empire.
I say, leave it up to the Emperor at the time to deal with it.
Loss of a city
Doubt it;) but, I think that we should handle it accordingly(Is that a word?)
Recapture the city from the Heathen Bafoons!!!:mwaha::mwaha::mwaha:
Unrestricted leaders?
I vote yes! That way if the first Emperor Prefers a specific leader but hates the civ(example: Hammurabi with Babylon; Good, Hammurabi with Rome; WOOT!) they have the option of doing so.
I propose we follow in the footpath of the Dgame and each nominate a Leader as our platforms in the first election. The platform should be brief and to the point. As Emperor you will be making all of the decisions yourself so a little bio on you and your leader choice should suffice.
I say YAY!
If we choose unrestricted leader I propose we use a randon Civ with our leader choice.
Hmmm..... Ask me later.

Now just a couple of Q's....
Are we doing RP GP or both?
If we do both, is there a character limit?
Can heirs be appointed?

I will go ahead and start.(I will do a ton of RPing in this;))

My name is Teunoc, a weary nomad, and a canidate for Emperor.

Bio
Disgusted by being a nomad Teunoc dreams of becoming the Soveriegn. He is 18 and ready for battle against all those who oppose him.

Leader Choice
My choice for leader head is Hammurabi, Aggressive and Organized.

I say, leave it up to the Emperor at the time to deal with it.

No major events to stop the game, I can live with that.

If the first Emperor Prefers a specific leader but hates the civ(example: Hammurabi with Babylon; Good, Hammurabi with Rome; WOOT!) they have the option of doing so..

So you propose we let the first Emperor choose the Civ. I think it is a good idea. We'll vote on it before gamestart.

Now just a couple of Q's....
Are we doing RP GP or both?
If we do both, is there a character limit?
Can heirs be appointed?

Yes there will need to be lots of RP to make up for the lack of combined gameplay. I don't see a need for a limit on characters though you will only get one vote in any poll. I think a good idea is each time an Emperor keeps his crown after a popularity poll it is his heir keeping the dynasty alive and he would change character.

Yes there will need to be lots of RP to make up for the lack of combined gameplay. I don't see a need for a limit on characters though you will only get one vote in any poll. I think a good idea is each time an Emperor keeps his crown after a popularity poll it is his heir keeping the dynasty alive and he would change character.
WOOT!!!:):D:):D

Since there is only three of us at the moment I don't see a need for polls. I will start things off with a few proposals.
Lets start with....
Map- I propose fractal.
Map size- I propose standard.
Sea level- I propose low (will give a little more land on the standard map).

Please vote yea or nea on the above proposals within 24-48 hrs. If any of them fail then Vandal will make new proposals where needed followed by wOOter. If they all pass then Vandal will propose the next set of Game settings.

I vote for Terra, but I'm fine with Fractal.
Map size standard :thumbsup:
Sea level: I would go for random cause I really don't care.

PS: Sorry but I will not be very active the coming weeks because I will be spending alot of time studying for my exams.

Map- fractal (2 yeas) passed
Map size- standard. (2 yeas) passed
Sea level- Random (2 yeas) passed (I change my vote to Random)

Vandal please propose the next 3 gamesettings.

Top Bottom