Modern Unit Graphics

Nice to know, Barthi. Do you still need those Italian planes you had asked for?

Hey Floks!

Could need some Units: Nazi V1, Nazi V2, Nazi V3 (Nuclear Rocket!).
Fairline did Units quite well... but he NOT did such WW2 Units like Opel Blitz,
or VW Kübelwagen. Or the US Jeep.

I heard, that for example Photo Shop could make a Colour Matching... often,
i would need Tanks with other Colour, but with the same Colour as other Tanks...
there are Desert and Green, Nazi, and British, and US, and Soviet.
Which Program should i use to get the Option of Colour Matching?

So what. Have Fun, Dudes!

:)

The recent death of Hugo Chávez inspired me to make an infantryman from his "Bolivaran" army...

Attachments

• vz_inf.png
    vz_inf.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 588
Nice Chavista you 've got there!
Some current work:

Attachments

• sf preview 1.png
    sf preview 1.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 975
Excellent work! Some of those guys might get into Red Storm... if I ever get around to working on it. ;)

Is that US Marine in woodland or desert camo?

Easy answer: woodland camo as it appears in some contemporary Osprey illustrations.
Not so easy answer: what sunbleached woodland looks like, from experience. Especially compared to the mint condition woodland camo of the generic NATO marines above. They brand new look costs them 1 hitpoint less.

Easy answer: woodland camo as it appears in some contemporary Osprey illustrations.
Not so easy answer: what sunbleached woodland looks like, from experience. Especially compared to the mint condition woodland camo of the generic NATO marines above. They brand new look costs them 1 hitpoint less.

Probably the best representation of what MARPAT looks like once it's been through the washing machine a handful of times! Great work, when it comes to realism!

Compromise. I am still using the other one, though.

Attachments

• sf 2013c.png
    sf 2013c.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 869
Those are pretty ripper Tanelorn, but we seem to be missing NATO's most important member :mischief:

Attachments

• typhoon 1980s brits.png
    typhoon 1980s brits.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 882
Top Bottom