WWII PBEM - Tora

Sent to Mitchum

Luckily reducing my graphics level to Medium allowed me to play, I'm not so intested about how this game looks to me but if this big game puts the life of my machine under to much stress that would translate to many games lost and I can not allow that.

GB Air Force bombs the Germany fleet invading my Channel

GB Air Force bombs the Germany fleet invading my Channel

Your channel? :lol: Just because it's called the "English" Channel doesn't mean it's yours. Half of the waters are in my territory. If you'll kindly remove all of your ships to Canadian waters, I'll consider not sinking the rest of your fleet... :mischief:

Sir Winston Churchill holds a press conference at the House of Commons to address the current situation of the British Empire and the common Wealth and the world.

The Axis powers are growing, their motivation lies in the hands of their strongest Leader Adolf Hitler. Hitler as you well know has without conscience deliberately attacked our fleet today in our own backyard. We have responded to this threat by dispatching our Royal Air Force. This will be an ongoing mission until our own Navy removes this threat.

Are there any questions or Comments?

Yes over here!
You there what is your Question?
Did he say we can know longer sail in our English Channel?
Yes in so many words, actually he had this to say.
Your channel? :lol: Just because it's called the "English" Channel doesn't mean it's yours. Half of the waters are in my territory. If you'll kindly remove all of your ships to Canadian waters, I'll consider not sinking the rest of your fleet... :mischief:
Winston then turns directly towards the cameras and speaks.
I would like to say right hear and right now that we Declare War on Adolf Hitler and those Axis countries that follow his lead. And I want to share a History lesson I am sure he will understand. Many Wars have been fought in and around that tiny Channel and our tiny Empire has stood the Test of Time. Now I will tell him why that is still true today!
We are a free people, we do not tell anyone they can not stand somewhere or sail in a certain area, this is an act that removes the people's freedom. To threaten us in this way is to begin a count down to your own destruction. You may scare enough of your country and others to fight for you, but in the end the free people will gather of there own free will and fight you, and they will never never ever run away! You should accept Democracy because nothing else before it has worked and that is to include your own idealism.

Churchill turns back to his people to see some of them now hold signs high in the air. Crowds now grouping toward each of them and hoist their carriers.

Sounds as if the English Commonwealth and Hitler's Axis are truly pissed at each other!

America in all her might simply defends her shores and waits to see what this war brings about...

The Russian People is worried about the Japanese silence...

Russia diplomacy is suspecting that the Chinese have demobilized troops!!! Even though the Russians are neutral in this war they have advised the Chinese Communist Party that this might not be a good idea...

The first you hear from the Japanese will be when you're looking at the wrong end of a gun barrel... :lol: I'm glad you're between him and me. ;)

:nono:This looks bad on you Hirohito Echtelion :confused:

Churchill immediately orders Ragoon to ready the Medic. >>> From our view Hanoi looks Bad :eek:

Churchill calls on the Humanitarians of the World to Donate to help Rush Ragoon's Medic.

Meanwhile at the English German Border, Casper does a fly over Hamburg, no target acquired

Listen

Morse Code Translator
Spoiler :
. -. --. .-.. .. ... .... / ..- -. .. - ... / ... - .- - .. --- -. . -.. / .. -. / ..-. .-. .- -. -.-. . / -- --- .-. .- .-.. / -.. .-. --- .--. ... / -.. ..- . / - --- / ..-. .-. . -. -.-. .... / - .- -..- .- - .. --- -. / --- -. / - . .- / ... .... .. .--. .--. . -.. / .. -. / -.-. .- .-. . / .--. .- -.-. -.- .- --. . ...

GPS to Luthor Stalin.

News from Japan:

This week, the Imperial Army freed the chinese cities of Chen Yan and Khabarovsk from their foreign oppressors.

The British occupation troops in Borneo were also expelled. From now on, a Japanese garrison will ensure the welfare of the local population.

The Soviets stand amazed with so much destruction in the world. The peacefull soviets continue in their peacefully activities, such as shooting their own dissident officers...

Spoiler :

Eclipse, your post was just great! :yup:
No match to that one!

sent along to Churchill...

All the Americans can say is... keep it off our shores, and you won't hear from us...

As a side note, its interesting to see what happens when Japan goes west into China instead of provocking the US... are they setting themselves up for a tangle with mighty Russia?

Top Bottom