96 Static Leaderheads (Caveman2Cosmos)

Great looking flags, i like them this way, again ALL buttons for Civ IV are 64X64, no matter what area, only if it NOT a btn then the size will change.

Lke in religious area: The Btn is 64X64, but the symbol (d) is 32X32.

Thx....:)
What do you want in 64x64?
The list of Techs ;)

Thx....:)
What do you want in 64x64?
The list of Techs ;)

I'm sorry if you took that for me asking you for anything other than i already did, i was just answering a question you had about the btn size(s).:)

OK i am going to need the following btns and Flags for the following civs from the ones that are in C2C already: (Or like the ones "we" talked about already, old OVER new. . .

Flagpack2:
Tupi
Sweden
Songhai
Philippines
Ottoman
Nubia
India
Germany
Gaul
Franks
Denmark
Aboriginal

Flagpack1: (Heck all but a few)

He already did Germany (grey cross)

Yeah i know, but i wanted the gray cross in the middle type, and the Red/Yellow/Black, in the back ground on the top and the bottom. That way you get the old and the new flag combined. Its just a thought.

:) Previews of Phoenician, Japan, Portugal, Maori, Sioux, Headhunters, Lower sioux, Xiongnu & Malagasy...Is it good for C2C?

DoomDoom ;)

:) Previews of Phoenician, Japan, Portugal, Maori, Sioux, Headhunters, Lower sioux, Xiongnu & Malagasy...Is it good for C2C?
DoomDoom ;)

For "me" i really really like them alot, very nice IMHO.

Some ideas for the Celts:
Me, i prefer the one...
The font with Green & white stripes is good??

Thanks...;)...
The Flagpack 3, with some Alt versions

Only 2 i definitely didnt like were the American and Sioux stuff, the American flag never had such a symbol on it, and the Sioux i dont even know where that came from, no offense, ok.

Only 2 i definitely didnt like were the American and Sioux stuff, the American flag never had such a symbol on it, and the Sioux i dont even know where that came from, no offense, ok.

No problem ;)
The american flag in flagpack 3 is the civ V symbol. me too i prefer the original american flag, it's just an alternative flag for the players who want to use it...;)
For the sioux: i'm european and i don't know the indians history and the differences between tribes; but when i search with GOOGLE a SIOUX FLAG is the result...:(
-> Oglala lakota oyate sioux flag
An alternative version is this:

I think that the flag of sioux in C2C is in reality the Wyoming State flag reworked, if you want i can make this...

No problem ;)
The american flag in flagpack 3 is the civ V symbol. me too i prefer the original american flag, it's just an alternative flag for the players who want to use it...;)
For the sioux: i'm european and i don't know the indians history and the differences between tribes; but when i search with GOOGLE a SIOUX FLAG is the result...:(
-> Oglala lakota oyate sioux flag
An alternative version is this://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/552447indianunitedsioux3508b.gif[/IMG][/URL]
I think that the flag of Sioux in C2C is in reality the Wyoming State flag reworked, if you want i can make this...

Now this one is very interesting, but if you change the "background" from white to "Brown" (like the NA one now) but NOT in the symbol itself (leave white inside) just along the borders etc, it would look great. Yeah i know alot about the Sioux stuff, my Mom was actually going to school in the Lower Sioux Reservation town.
They were so poor, she even used to wear a "flour gunny sack" for a dress, now thats "Poor."

btw can you also, delete your units with flag in the above posts, its just taking up alot of space, because once you've seen it, thats all it takes. and again many many thx for doing these:)

EDIT: Oh yeah, you dont need to include the jpeg/picture in the ones in the link, they get in the way when i am doing stuff, JFYI, thx.

I do not like the new flags. Up close and personal they look awesome, but from up in my command balloon the details get all mushed together and they have an interlaced and messy look.

Yeah i see what you mean, look at the German one, i thought that was the BEST one, but when ingame it weird looking?? The symbol in the middle moves around and is distorted for some reason:confused::crazyeye:

It's naturally going to pixelate when it gets too small and the image processor tries to approximate the downgrade in size. I don't think this is a bad thing really, just an unavoidable consequence of having higher resolution detail work on the flags.

Yeah i see what you mean, look at the German one, i thought that was the BEST one, but when ingame it weird looking?? The symbol in the middle moves around and is distorted for some reason:confused::crazyeye:

I think, like thunderbrd, it's the higher resolution with the flag moves...:(
However some flags are too sharpen, like Germany, England, Phoenician...I try to rework these more soften
:crazyeye:

I think, like thunderbrd, it's the higher resolution with the flag moves...:(
However some flags are too sharpen, like Germany, England, Phoenician...I try to rework these more soften
:crazyeye:

Now that sounds like a plan;)

A bug???
I don't know why but when i remake the Leaderhead buttons in 64x64 (4,12ko), the buttons are in good size in the game (64x64)...:)
My LH version in the packs are in 64x64 but (5,48ko) and the buttons appears in 32x32 in game...:(
I remake all leaders and i post the buttons patch...

Top Bottom