[Religion and Revolution]: Maps for Europe, Africa and Port Royal

I like the idea and if I may, I would like to throw one of mine that leads from this.

Would it be possible to have this concept with a wagon train? In other words, a port city where ships could not sail. The reasoning for this is that you could now add the Trading City of Cahokia into the mix, giving the player a trading screen that deals solely with Native American trade needs. I know in historical terms, this trade hub for the Native Americans was abandoned before Europeans arrived, but the general idea still stands. Or is simply trading with the current tribal cities sufficient?

Sorry for continuing the discussion as it seems it was winding down a bit, but just wanted to see the feedback on the suggestion.

Cohokia, may of been abandoned, but there were still other active trade hubs when the Europeans arrived, such as for example, Occaneechi (present day VA/NC border).

Can I ask where the idea of port royal came from? It was never pirate if I recall but a main tradeing port for spain and later Britain in jamaca.

If you want a pirate port I sugest tortuga. Tortuga was a french coloney the french kinda forgot about and hence became a haven for pirates.

Top Bottom