Civ IV Live Streaming

Thanks for doing this. I have watched some of your recordings and it has really improved my game. There is always something new to learn. You play fast and have a natural talent for commentating and that makes it possible to watch and enjoy a four hour game. Just finished watching Mehmet game. Well played. Never understood why you went for Bismark first instead if that infuriatingly annoying Joao? Also nuking Ragnar was cruel but effective, he would probably be impressed.

Hey TMIT, I've really enjoyed watching some of your games. Fun to see someone else play CIV and getting to kick back and watch the show :)

Wooo, let the economy crashing UN win begin!

Anybody who didn't watch his last game, you missed out. It was the most Epic :):):):) ever. Pottery in 1000 AD. Won with submarine based Tac-Nukes.

:lol: I forgot I got pottery in 1k AD...off a peace deal (skirmisher "rush"). What really turned the game was gifting a city to an AI, then culture pressing it and getting a ~ 80% EP discount to vault back into relevance. I was last in tech for the rest of the game, not counting people who were wiped off the map.

I almost lost during the rush, when I got DoW'd, and after China launched the @#$% space ship and nuked my marines outside the capitol (just enough ICBMs connected for my redlined troops to take and burn it). It was only after THAT I could do a 1-shot nuke-colony on his face and wipe him out for UN :p.

Hahaha, when your units were going into strike at 1000 A.D. while you were researching fishing or somesuch at 0%, I was sure that you were doomed. :lol:

And then when Alex DoWed on you with rifles when you only had like skirmishers and a few drafted axes or some such nonsense (yeah...I don't think you ever took advantage of the drafted axes situation, but for a while that was looking like a real option as you were beelining constitution to catch up), and when Alex took several of your cities, I thought you were doomed. But then you stole liberalism from Victoria and traded it to Alex for peace.

When you stole assembly line from Victoria, that's when I knew that this game was going to be for real after all.

Site not working now? :(

edit: Its back now.

I noticed most of the recorded ones are gone?

I almost lost during the rush, when I got DoW'd, and after China launched the @#$% space ship and nuked my marines outside the capitol (just enough ICBMs connected for my redlined troops to take and burn it). It was only after THAT I could do a 1-shot nuke-colony on his face and wipe him out for UN :p.

Don't forget that while your brave sailors and marines (who's grandparents would have thought a watermill was high tech) were sailing to their heroic last battle in China, they had to stop off and prevent not one, but TWO potential cultural victories by capturing enough cities to get a cap NOT TO MENTION a stopover in between the two of them to wipe out your old arch-rival Justininan who you started the whole endless war with in the first place.

Legen... wait for it... DARY! :goodjob:

The Philadelphia Wars with America were pretty entertaining too. We were just dissapointed you didn't use skirmishers to take on Rifles.

Top Bottom