Religious Buildings Art thread

Any chance that the Zeus Wonder could be reskinned bronze for the Heironeous Shrine?

The Zeus statue will work if we can change his staff and angel to a sword and shield. The building around him can be removed too. Finally, make sure the poly count isn't to high, as this will be a common building.

EDIT: I was browsing around the current buildings in Civ4 and have found one called King's Sega. I think it will work perfect for this shrine.

Is the King's Saga from BtS or Vanilla? If it's anything except vanilla can you zip up the folder and upload it for me? I'd like to import it and modify it some.

How's this for the Heironeous Temple? I had started it several months back.

How's this for the Heironeous Temple? I had started it several months back.

Lets loose the outer walls, but add a grass field in front with some military training equipment. Also, add a lightning bolt on the center tower (similar to how catholic cathedrals have a cross)

The Temple of Corellon looks awesome, guys. Thanks for the great work.

Here's the Corellon Temple. I'll have to see what I can add to the other. win gave me some transparent weapons/armor models, but I don't think they'll look good when the camera moves around. Firaxis must have something made I can steal.

Any progress on the Temple of Heironeous?

Removing the wall will be easy, but I don't know when I'll find time to do the weapons/armor. Is there a Firaxis building that has some? I haven't played in several days and don't see any freetime coming until Sunday to do much more than basic modeling.

Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\FfH Age of Ice\Assets\art\structures\buildings\Training Yard has some training dummies.

Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\FfH Age of Ice\Assets\art\structures\buildings\Archery Range has some archery targets

I'll find more in a little bit

Damn, I forgot I had archery range equipment as well. I'll try to avoid our company this weekend and finish it up. ;)

Wow, guys, I really like it all. Good work. Please keep going. Can't wait to see em ingame.

Top Bottom