Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, two tests tomorrow. One or two on friday and one on thursday. Sleepless nights and madness here I come.

Crush: Forget about her, for God's sake man.

Friend: It won't be the end of him, you'll still see him and talk to him.

Bullied: Actually get off the internet where you incessently complain about it and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

Joke, yes. Inside, no.
Oh, you missed his ranting about how lots of people where he lives think he's Korean when he's not? Shame.

Well that just makes it funnier :lol:

I feel like my head is going to split open. That's what I get for trying to give up caffeine.

I'm just tired of my life.
Trust me man, great things lie waiting for you beyond your situation right now. Right now is about 85% BS for everybody, and those who don't realize it are dumb. Don't take anything to be the end-all-be-all.

Maybe I should be glad that the While We Wait thread rules no longer allows me to rant like that? (Or was it hashnes? I can't remember my ranting grounds too well.)

Well I meant nothing by it, I just find the coincidence ironic.

I just got the random urge to look up some old kids on facebook, and saw this one kid I haven't seen since 8th grade who was like 4'10" back then, is now like 6'5", bs, no fair.

I think I was lied to by Sierra Mist. It told me it did not have caffeine yet I drank it last night and I was unable to go to sleep until 6:30 am my mind ran away with jumbled thoughts of strange things and I was just lying in bed for 4 hours not realzining until I suddenly looked at the clock it was 6 and I had class at 11:30. It was teribley frustrating this is the second night in a row. Last night I slept breifly and intermittently for half an hour and today I got 4 hours. If it happens again tonight i'm going to be dead on my feet. My last term paper is due this week and I have a law midterm tommrow so I cant afford this.

It does, however, have sugar.

It does, however, have sugar.

Maybe but I drank it around 10:40 or 11:00 but I went to sleep around 2:00 so it shouldnt have lasted that long. Maybe it was psychological or stress related but I normally dont get affected by those types of things.:scan:

The Halo 3 Mythic map has been delayed AGAIN. It was supposed to be released today.

RELEASE THE GODDAMN MAPS ALREADY, BUNGIE. I'M SICK OF IT. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE MONTHS FOR THEM TO COME OUT, NOW RELEASE THE DAMN MAPS.

RELEASE THE GODDAMN MAPS ALREADY, BUNGIE. I'M SICK OF IT. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE MONTHS FOR THEM TO COME OUT, NOW RELEASE THE DAMN MAPS.

Your NEVER happy are you? I just figured it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom