The Civ IV S&T Story Database

You guys just made me get of my lazy butt and work on my (comatose) story.

EDIT:
That being said, it seems like everyone has dissapeared except for Moai Spammer (who is new), Tachywaxon, and you (to a certain extent). There were a lot of people here in June, when I started, then I was gone without Internet for 3 weeks, then everyone was gone. GreekAnalyzer seems to have gone (for mostly RL issues, he might be back soon, I hope), Trexeric seems mostly gone, Constantinople is gone for RL reasons, even METY is gone, Gruekiller seems to have dissapeared as well as Tambien seems to be gone. It's almost like a ghost forum here.

What about MEE!?

coma...tose?

I'm mostly gone? Oh no! What will be done?!?
Anyway, rest assured I'm here, I just rarely comment anymore. I have been caught up in more important things.

Well said. I would be interested in resurrecting the S & T Times. Shouldn't be TOO hard, and I edited my school's student-run school newspaper for a while.

That being said, it seems like everyone has dissapeared except for Moai Spammer (who is new), Tachywaxon, and you (to a certain extent). There were a lot of people here in June, when I started, then I was gone without Internet for 3 weeks, then everyone was gone. GreekAnalyzer seems to have gone (for mostly RL issues, he might be back soon, I hope), Trexeric seems mostly gone, Constantinople is gone for RL reasons, even METY is gone, Gruekiller seems to have dissapeared as well as Tambien seems to be gone. It's almost like a ghost forum here.

I feel like the only thing we can do right now is to just try to keep the flame of S & T alive until more people eventually start returning.

This is what I am trying to do with my new story. I'm keeping my story to daily (or almost daily) updates so that people see that this part of the forum isn't dead yet.

i pretty much update once or twice a day... mainly because my story has become an AAR :lol:

Name:The Autokpatopia: a Greek Epic
Mod: RFC Dawn of Civilization 1.11
Style: Epic Poem

Also, my Babylon story is finished.

Moderators, since Radio Noer doesn't seem to update this anymore, do you think that I could start a new S and T story database that would be stickied?

The post is kind of bulky, with a lot that were cancelled or never finished. Perhaps separate active from inactive?

Sorry I haven't been able to update the front post, been busy with work and whatnot. I could do it if somebody PM-ed me the list of active stories, even if just the names.

Anyway, I'll get Caterpillar's up now.

Thank you good sir

Title (with link if possible): Secrets of the Pharaoh
Author: TheNoob
Mod (if applicable): RFC vanilla
Style (optional): Sort of a history IAAR

Title (with link if possible): Maya: Tales of the Ancients
Mod (if applicable): RFC DoC
Style (optional): Sort of a history IAAR

Title (with link if possible): (North) Korea: The Fresh Prince of Pyongyang
Style (optional): A semi-realpolitik sort of history

Title (with link if possible): Polynesia: The Great Islands
Style (optional): A sort of history AAR

Two stories here I would like to have put on the database. Also, if you can, change my other story, Empire of Persia, to the Status: Dead

Title: Rise of the Reichstag: A German IAAR
Author: baseballpie
Mod (if applicable): Rhye's and Fall of Civilization
Style (optional): Interactive

Title: [RFC] - Subida de los Conquistadores: The Story of Spain
Author: baseballpie
Mod (if applicable): Rhye's and Fall of Civilization
Style (optional): Narrative

Top Bottom