What will be your favorite civ?

lastdual

Chieftain
After getting a feel for the game, I can't wait to try out different civilizations, and as fast as this game goes I may actually use them all this time. :)

Personally, I'm looking forward to playing as the Japanese. The +1 food from water tiles bonus is awesome, as you can splurge on science while still growing your city. Plenty of unique units as well, including more deadly knights.

That said, China's +1 population for new cities also sounds extremely powerful for an early bonus.

I'm thinking that Greece probably suits my style of play best, (turtling).

That said, if there's one thing I have discovered by playing the demo repeatedly, it has to be that there are so many variables at work in Civ Rev, (including blind luck) all bets are off as to who's gonna be winning the game until the very last few turns! :)

Based on the demo, I'd say that Sid and the team have got the balance of the game just about perfect, Padma. Which in itself is a pretty remarkable achievement, given the overpowered bonuses each Civ seems to have.

A cracking job of work, imo! :goodjob:

I'm going to have to go with the Chinese. 1+ population is awesome for those wanting to expand. By the way, what does "imo" mean?

With the lack of Vikings (are they in as barbs tho?) i dont think ill have any favorite civ. And i havent explored the bonuses yet.

Why doesn't a game called Revolution have Che in it? Cuba would be an awesome Civ!

I will take French, hail Napoleon Bonaparte !

Democracy is too unfun :mischief:
I will adopt Fundamentalism because i love to make war...

It is not nothing if i autocalled "Killer of Civilizations"

In Civ Rev its more fun !

Every civ has a good bonus in each era, so is kinda complicate to choose just 1 civ. But I think I'm going to play with Romans, fast settler and 1/2 road cost is huge to expand and take control of the map. Also moving settlers to rome to make it grow is a nice advantage.
Spain and Russia are pretty kool too.

Egypt starts out w/ a wonder.

However, I recently checked out the advantages now, and I see Rome is broken-er.

They are gonna be my favorite :)

Top Bottom