BEST CIV II - WWII Scenario

tate

Chieftain
Check out the best new World War II scenario - FIGHT FOR FREEDOM, now available in the Civfanatics downloads.

Note: after play testing, one thing needs to be adjusted to this version. Toggle "wonders as scenarion objectives" to "0". This can be done under the cheat menu.

Otherwise check out this game. It has alot of new units, new wonders and city improvements. PLUS, IT IS PLAYED ON A GIGA-MAP. VERY FUN!

Look for more scenarios designed by T8 in the future.

Let us know what you think - taterpuppy@aol.com

I'll download your scenario and tell you if its the best or even good

don't put those hands down so fast... [pimp]

Attachments

• title.gif
    title.gif
    199.8 KB · Views: 447
The best scenario now is Second Front then The Struggle for Europe.
The struggle for europe is one of the best because it is the only european theater WW2 scenario which is playable by all sides in europe. And also doesn't have any original material that came with the game.
Second Front is the best scenario that is based on a certain battle during WW2. Red Front is in a close second to SF, but RF is third to TSFE :)
I'm sorry but your scenario the Fight for Freedom is a short rip-off of Nemo's 2194 days of war. And plus the damn map is TOO big.
I only recommend you play that scenario if you have about 5-10 years of spare time on your hands:rolleyes:

You better be glad that your on my good side also :p

i just got back from a party! it was awesome!:crazyeyes
i'm filling like some:love:
:lol:

Originally posted by H Tower
you're also posting like your drunk:lol: :beer: :beer:

No kidding :D :beer:
(IMHO drink posting is almost as bad as drink driving :lol: )

hehe, i had fun last night :D my dear dear mommie is leaving this coming weekend :) so i might not be around much :beer:

WWII Fight For Freedom has at least one other bug besides the one about wonders listed above. There's a typo in RULES.txt. You need to modify the prerequisites for fusion power to "nil" instead of "no". If you don't, once you discover all the other technologies, it can't suggest another technology to discover and it crashes. But I really like this scenario, as evidenced by playing it 15 years after it was created.

Top Bottom