City States Update

Does Wellington and Auckland have a city rivalry? (E.g. in sports?)

Wellington is the Capital, but Auckland is the largest city. It's always a rivalry between cities when the Capital isn't the largest. Plus, Wellington is built atop a fault line and Auckland is built upon volcanoes. There's a rivalry for which city is most volatile, lol.

I'm looking forward to Macau as a maritime city state (as Hong Kong is already in, despite being Chinese like Macau), it would be cool to have a Portuguese-speaking city-state now that Rio and Lisbon are out as civs, but I guess it's asking too much.

Wellington is the Capital, but Auckland is the largest city. It's always a rivalry between cities when the Capital isn't the largest. Plus, Wellington is built atop a fault line and Auckland is built upon volcanoes. There's a rivalry for which city is most volatile, lol.

I spent 2 days in Wellington a few years back - as far as I am aware it's incompatible with Human life. It never stopped raining but was so cold that it was more like tiny hailstones the wind was about 100 kliks 24 hours a day and it was physically impossible to go outside and not get soaked because the rain was horizontal.

Auckland on the other hand was sunny and full of bros.

Malacca is Cyan (same shade as Riga).

Originally Posted by Xandinho View Post
I would like to see:

Bogota
Caracas
Dubai
Lagos
Tula
Santiago
Auckland
Toronto
Mexico City
Macau

as cities states

I forgot:

Havana
Taipei
Karachi
Caral (considered the oldest city of the Americas)

Originally Posted by Xandinho View Post
I would like to see:

Bogota
Caracas
Dubai
Lagos
Tula
Santiago
Wellington
Toronto
Mexico City
Macau

as cities states
Fixed that list for you.

I think that Auckland would be more interesting for being the largest city

Byblos as Maritime and Purple replaces Lisbon. Ormuz as Maritime and Gray replaces Jakarta. Malacca is Mercantile and Cyan, which is a new combination.

I think that Auckland would be more interesting for being the largest city

Wellington is a much nicer and more interesting city though.

Byblos as Maritime and Purple replaces Lisbon. Ormuz as Maritime and Gray replaces Jakarta. Malacca is Mercantile and Cyan, which is a new combination.

I think Byblos is actually middle purple, which would make it a new colour-type combination.

Care to elaborate?

Not really, just go to Wellington, then Auckland.

Guess it will be taken out then

Top Bottom