Weekend Specials Online

It's just £6 as well! :eek: It looks I'll need to pick up a GOG copy too. :)

durandl (GOG) said:
1.Is it truly DRM-free? Yes it is. The option to log in your Bioware account still exists but it adds nothing to the game.
2. Does it contain all the DLCs? Its only missing the 3 items from Collector's Edition : Grimoire of the Frozen Wastes , Bergen's Honor and Final Reason.
3. Is it the full soundtrack? Not really . What we get is the Collector's edition OST that includes 18 tracks while the Official OST includes 35 tracks ( for more info : http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Origins_(soundtrack)
4. Can I use my old save from Steam/Origin/Disk/etc ? Yes you can continue your adventures as Grey Warden if you have an old save.
So apart from that : its a good game, must play for RPGs fan yada-yada-yada and you can keep on hating EA too.

Finished witch hunt, it was not long at all of course, and a bit cheesy at parts. But the end was interesting, a little cryptic, and you have to wait all the way until dragon age inquisition to get resolution! What I wonder now is what happens to the warden if he goes with morrigan and you load that character into DAI? Does he show up or what's his fate?

I'm going to try to do all the smaller other dlcs next, then awakening.

Witch Hunt was a bloody disgusting rip off and waste of 30 minutes of my time. Instead of answering anything it just raised more questions. By far one of the worst DLCs I've ever played.

well yes it would suck if you paid like 6.99 or whatever it was back in 2010 and were just like W...T...F... I was able to go check out wikis for answers and see how and when flemeth and morrigan show up in DAI so it wasn't as bad.

... with bioware points, you know back before EA pushed origin on us you made your own bioware account and could buy points of their site for mass effect and dragon age purchases. But those points are gone now and there's no way to get the dlc other than buying the entire ultimate edition. ..
Just as hint regarding Mass Effect DLCs:
The Ultimate (?) Edition does include all 3 ME games but not the dlcs. If anyone want's to play with all the dlcs you have to buy them for the original price for Bioware points which is about 100$/€ additional cost for ME 1-3.
As I lost my original Bioware account in a hack it is currently not feasible for me to replay the ME series for a reasonable prize with all the content. :mad:

I bought Grim Dawn on sale for $15. Most expensive game I've bought in a while. Hope it's worth it! Going to try to get some hours in tonight and tomorrow cus I have a super busy weekend. I'll let you know if it's any good.

Funny thing that - my flatmate is playing that right now. He seems to like it.

First thoughts, it's good though you can tell it's not a triple A produced title. The engine looks kind of old. Not bad, but it looks more like a game from 2010 than 2016. Some initial dialogue is voiced, some is text only.

The interface is definitely a reskin of Titan quest.

I didn't see any customization when creating your character.

Skill tree is great. Deep and flexible. 6 classes, I like that kind of variety since most arpgs only offer 3 or 4. Only thing is there doesn't seem to be any explanation of stats so I'm kind of striving at stuff right now. A lot of modifiers like +10% cold dmg but which of my stuff deals cold dmg? I have no idea. Maybe I'm just not to those skills yet. And there are a ton of stats and modifiers, including but not limited to! %dmg modifiers, elemental dmg, speed, armor piercing. So hopefully it's not too bloated later.

Great atmosphere. Plot we'll see, good so far.

Gameplay is smooth, typical arpg of course of click to attack, hotkey skills. Reminds me a lot of torchlight 2 which had great gameplay (and lacked story, depth).

It's too early to really rate it but it's looking good like a satisfying and fun game.

Since you've mentioned it, what did you think of Titan Quest? I quite enjoyed that back in the day.

Titan Quest is quite underrated. The character development in that game was great. It had one big flaw in my opinion in that it was too slow. The world was just too big and the leveling too slow at even lower levels (first playthrough). And also, the combat animations weren't very satisfying. But by virtue of the class system and all that, it was one of the better ARPGs.

I've almost pulled the trigger on Grim Dawn but I don't think I'll have much time to play it before the end of the year so...

I agree with above, by the time I got to it it seemed quite dated graphically, and it felt slow and a bit dull. I got it in like 2014? So I never finished it. Played 5 hours maybe?

If anybody wants Phantasmagoria and Shiftlings Steam Keys, PM me.

Cooking mama for free on Android or Nox emulator
Suck it Maniacal

Humble Bundle's Tropico 4 is free for the next two days.

I don't think I've even played Cook Serve Delicious in two years, I don't know why you're still fixated on it :p

I saw it on the Humble Bundle for 1 dollar
Cooking Mama is way better as it teaches you basic cooking and Japanese food.

Top Bottom