Keldath addons

hi guys,

ok i uploaded a patch that fixes some bugs.

lord of war,
hi,

woodsman...mm interesting. how did you gt the pro? through a battle or as afree prom?

mrgeanie hi,
korea making a ctd??

mmm - i will test it now.

i enticipated some bugs in the begining.. as usuall, well thats why your here guys.

lord,
ill need your save in order to know if i fixed it

Hi Keldath,

I installed your patch for wr, and played a bit.

It does fixes the crash problem of ranch.
But the game still crashes for some reason at the year 520 AD

ok - i discovered major bug,

i didnt merged the korean civ properly -
and that caused
half of the civs not to apear in the civilopedia!

i fixed it - it seems ok now,

also i tryed to upgrade a soldier to woodsman 2 - from bonuses from city buildings and civics, and had no problem.

josef,

it might be because of the civs bug.

if you can send me a save i would be able to tell you exactley whats wrong.

***uploaded patch 2****

YOOHOOO, you fixed the koreans :)
3*THUMBS UP*

oh wait, i only have 2..second, i'll get my wife! :p

Keldath
my game still crashes, even after i have installed the second patch.

i am sending u the save file

to respond to your earlier question Pierre trudeau is a Canadian Prime Minister that is included in that amra modpack.

and I'll get back to you with a pikeman suggestion

Keldath,
i would like to send u the save file, from the games, that crashes, even after the second patch

What is your email?

Was going to post a CTD but looks like patch 2 came out while I was playing so will try thet first - great work on the conversion.

stop press - still crashing with patch 2 - will PM you the save game - CTDs 1-2 moves later in my game

Jozef said:
Keldath,
i would like to send u the save file, from the games, that crashes, even after the second patch

What is your email?

You can do by the forum, in the reply screen if you go a little down you see additional options, look for attach files, its really easy :)

I also keep crashing in the early part of the game. I've attached the save of the game I'm having trouble with; the crash occurs within two moves. I installed both patches as well without any luck.

I dl'ed and installed this mod, put it in my warlords mod dir.

I loaded up warlords, went to advanced, picked the mod.

Civ for closes like its going to restart with mod loaded.... only it never restarts. However, when I hit ctrl-alt-del its visible in processes.

Whats up with this?

*edit* sorry meant to post this in the the thread where Keldath combined sevo's mod and some others for WL

Rokel: it goes it just takes a long time..... a very long time.

Keldath: i had a crash but it wasnt saved so i cant send you anything (oops) it happened near the year 0 mark, also i didnt check the random personalities box and when i started the game everyone i met was either annoyed or furious.

You still have 2 mehmeds for the turkish civ but you renamed one of them mehemd the first and the other the second. also you still have two wang kons of the korean civ but one of them is named wang geon.

Keldath do you ever stop i mean there's a 11 hour time diference between you and me but you respond to this forum anyways.

Yeah thanks, I figured that out when it loaded when I went to go cook some food. :)

However, it CTD'd as soon as I had picked out my custom settings, with 12 civs, and hit start. Crashed when trying to generate map.

rokel , have you used the patch?

Jaxsun ........

what can i say!

i must figure this ctd!!!!

i narrowed it down to the cause - the cherokee,

how - i still dont know - if i take out the cherokee - the game go passed the ctd.

but i cant understand the cause.

trying a new approach now.

also i didnt check the random personalities box and when i started the game everyone i met was either annoyed or furious.

I also have that - shuffle map - large with endurance 900 turns and also not randomnising personalities - even Ghandi wants to rape and pillage !!!!

Top Bottom