Formula to get culture renaissance from archeology digs???

Subotai777

Warlord
I have played on Giant Earth Map but I only 2 times get culture renaissance from archeology digs?I remember when I have played before also on Giant Earth Map I had more times culture renaissance from archeology digs.PLEASE tell me what is the formula???

You need to finish the Exploration tree for that, it reveals hidden sites and about 30% of them contain special artifacts (GW of writing) or can trigg a cultural renaissance.

Is that %30 of all hidden archeological sites will be a special artifact, or does each hidden site have a %30 chance of being a special artifact?

The former.

It seems the written artifacts (and other dig results) are determined when the sites are determined (when the first civ discovers Archaeology). You don't get different results with reloads and different seeds.

I always wondered if Hidden Sites proved worthy of something special...that you benefit more from these then the standard sites.

Thanks for the info on Exploration too. Love it when you get the option with CR but does not come up very often.

Side note...as long as you get the Tourism bonus points for digs that you find. Choosing the option to have a Artefact given to another Civ...is just fine. If you are the Chinese for example and you dig up a site and then you are given the option of making a Landmark or creating an Artefact for the Germans. That is just fine? If you want that artefact in your Museum is that when you go and trade artefacts? I still don't really understand the Trade page. Or I should say I don't bother with trading art.

Brew God

Top Bottom