Imperial Dynasty Game II (Game Thread)

The House of Reichkaiser gives tribute

Emperor Claude thanks the House of Reichkaiser for their continued support.

A few things I forgot to mention. I have given everyone a Knight named after them. It is yours and you can name it what whatever you want. We also surpassed Lincoln on the leader board and only trail Darius by a couple points. I also forgot to change the name of the Emperor for the save but like I said it was 3 Am and I was about falling asleep. Took the time to organize the Units giving them each a number and name or designated them a city militia. Towards the end I stopped so there are a few undesignated units.

look at you... the great organizer... i've had too many of those late civ nights... 'one more turn, just one more turn.

Ya I didn't get started til after midnight so I knew it would be a long night. Once I had a steady stream of reinforcements coming I went on the offensive and it's just fun taking city after city. I only lost one of the Draknith Sword Armies and was able to Upgrade 2 of them to Maces. Both are now CR3 and one also has a combat promo.

Civplayah said:
Amazing! And these "grocers"! Incredible! Why would I not give tribute?
I take that as you are giving tribute. Right?

As the Houses have made their minds up I move that the next session begin as soon as possible.

I think we are all in agreement that the war needs to be our main priority right now. We need to finish these barbarians off, and move to a more peaceful co-existence with our friends and allies. Until that time has occured our War-Lord Emperor is our best chance for victory. I hope that once peace is again with us, the Emperor will motion to allow one of our fellow collegues from the House of Artok or Reichkaiser to fill his seat.

I would also like to ask the Emperor to consider the Family of Fuataga for House leadership. I believe that their leaders have made consistent progress to the advancement of our Empire. Their insight has been of great service to the House of Huber, and we feel that this insight could foster great Emperor's for the Empire. I ask that the Emperor create the provisions to allow a new House to be raised in the Empire. As we have never built a new house I would welcome sugestions from all.

The Grand House of Huber would also like to thank the Emperor for building the necessary naval fleet to regain control of our waters. The Octavian Fishing Co-operative is a lucrative business for both our families, and it's continued operation helps to build a larger Empire.

Long live the Emperor!

To his Lordship: Cassius Huber, in concerns to whether the family of Fuataga should establish their own House - there has been much debate about this notion within the Fuataga family. The family itself is split; one side {the Lower and Middle Castes} suggest that this is an honor and one to be taken! However, the other side {The High Castes} disagree with this notion and believe it to be too early too soon. I agree with the High Castes; the family of Fuataga do not wish - at this time to form our own House, we wish to continue our understanding and learning under the guidance of the House of Huber, protected by the family of Dankis.

However, we do thank - in all honesty and respect the House of Huber for recognizing the Fuataga Clan. Our formation as a House is most certainly a possibility, however, it is a possibility that must be further discussed amongst our family.

Regards,

Lord Pei Fuataga.

Emperor Claude has made some changes concerning appointments.

I hereby name Civplayah Regent to the Empire.
I hereby name NubianMercenary Pro-Consul.
I hereby name Vandal Warlord General of the Artonian Armies.
I hereby name Draknith Admiral of the Imperial Navy.

Emperor Claude grants control of the following cities to its aforementioned house. Feel free to rename your city and appoint a Governor from within your House.
Zululand- Octavia
Chaco Canyon- Huber
Snaketown- Artok
Moundville- Fuataga (Grand Huber)
Hun- Reichkaiser
Mound City- Octavia

Draknith said:
I would also like to ask the Emperor to consider the Family of Fuataga for House leadership. I believe that their leaders have made consistent progress to the advancement of our Empire. Their insight has been of great service to the House of Huber, and we feel that this insight could foster great Emperor's for the Empire. I ask that the Emperor create the provisions to allow a new House to be raised in the Empire. As we have never built a new house I would welcome sugestions from all.
I have no problem with granting the Fuataga family a House in the Empire. Though I would like to have the request come from the Fuataga themselves. I would also need a unanymous vote from the other Houses to grant this request.

Long Live the Emperor!

I, Lord Pei Fuataga - Graciously and with immense pride and honor accept the position of Pro-Consul. I also, am most thankful for the re-naming of the captured city of Moundville to Fuataga. The name may stay as is, it personifies the wisdom of your excellency! Also, I, on behalf of the family of Fuataga thank the Emperor {blessed be your name} for the re-naming of the city: "Holy See" to "Fua".

I have downloaded the most recent save file and am loading it up asap.

Long Live the Emperor!

I also, am most thankful for the re-naming of the captured city of Moundville to Fuataga.

Those are actually the names of the houses following the captured city names. I will change Moundville to Fuataga. This game, IDG II, can get a little confusing as Player Names, Houses and Cities all share the same names.

As our newly appointed Pro-Consul the Emperor requests the Council of Lords be summoned fot the next legislative session. I will finish off Shaka in a hurry, I would like the lords and Governors to get more proactive in the running of their cites and other issues effecting the Empire.

The Grand House of Huber would like to request some information from the palace. Emperor, are the above mentioned cities the only zones of control that the houses have, and the Imperial House will take charge of the others? Or, is there a more complete list with the Houses controlling more than one (1) city? Thank you for your response.

The Grand House of Huber would also like to announce the new leadership within the house. With the passing of Cassius Huber the Council of the Grand House of Huber announces that Edward Huber has been granted the Reight of Huber, Milton Dankis has accepted the Reight of Dankis, Nantuck Draknith has been named Reight holder of Draknith, and as the Fuataga Family has shown great progress within the house, the Reight of Fuataga has been presented to the Fuataga champion. The House wishes to thank all those who have supported us, and wishes continued greatness for the entire Empire

Here is the list of cities controlled by the Empires' Houses.
Artok- House of Artok
Arkan- House of Reichkaiser
Octavia- House of Octavia
Huber- House of Huber
Domgreind- House of Reichkaiser
Dankis- House of Huber
Caesus- House of Artok
Draknith- House of Huber
Fua- House of Fuataga (Grand Huber)
Zululand- House of Octavia
Chaco Canyon- House of Huber
Snaketown- House of Artok
Fuataga (Moundville)- House of Fuataga (Grand Huber)
Hun- House of Reichkaiser
Mound City- House of Octavia

Pro-Counsul Pei Fuataga please open the next legislative session of the Council of Lords. There is much to discuss before the next turn session is played.

I have begun reconstructing the Imperial Library in the 2nd post of this thread. Check in frequently as I add to it. Also if anyone has anything new to add please send me a PM or post it in the citizens thread. I have not forgotten about the posts you guys wrote up for me before, they will be included. Check out the 3rd post too. It is an extention of the Imperial Library dedicated to the Houses.

*Off topic*
Sorry guys for a slightly late reply, spent time with my girl friend heh. She angry at me gaming too much :blush:.
-
Before I formally open up the next legislative session, I just want to give praise to the Emperor - the Imperial Library is Epic! And most important since it records the dates, families and dynasties that make our Empire what it is today!

I, Lord Pei Fuataga, Head of the Fuataga family and Pro-Consul to the Emperor, here by open this council meeting! Which will decide the fate of our beloved Empire! May this, the eighth legislative session be fruitful and blessed.

Lords present:

Emperor Claude of Octavia

Lord Draknith, from the Grand House of Huber - Admiral of the Imperial Navy.

Lord Vandal Warlord, from the House of Reichkaiser - General of the Artonian Armies.

Lord Civplayah, from the House of Artok - Regent to the Empire.

Lord NubianMercenary, from the Grand House of Huber {Family of Fuataga} - Pro-Consul to the Emperor.

Current Notions put forth:

- A swift and complete annihilation of NA remnants.

I Lord Nantuck from the city of Draknith second the Pro-Consuls motion to bring an end to the Native American nation. I request that the great gems fields of Polynesia be our priority. Allowing that area to fall into the hands of the Egyptians would be a major blow against the Empire.

I Lord Edward, request that a motion be made to increase our naval forces. As Admiral of the Imperial Navy, I believe that a development plan of at least two (2) caravels and three (3) triremes be built for continued defense of our shores, and new exploration.

Then the matter is settled, I will finish off the Native Americans without mercy. I will also concentrate on regaining the population lost from the Slavery Act and build up the Imperial Navy.

Top Bottom