[youtube=300]N_dWpCy8rdc[/youtube]

But to answer your question: Just when I'm closing in on a new comic, my bloody desktop kicks it.

You got something for me? /maraudertank

And just when I got bored of FTL, Mount & Blade pops up to say hello to me. Like Mine Turtle.

Oh and welcome back GK. Where have you been? :lol:

And just when I got bored of FTL, Mount & Blade pops up to say hello to me. Like Mine Turtle.

Oh and welcome back GK. Where have you been? :lol:

Here n' there, you know, getting pooched by one thing and then pooched by another. :p

I'm attempting to rally my time and resources to make a stab at getting started again, via WYOS.

A mysterious person spotted returning to the Council thread....

Spoiler :

A couple of you know that thanks to Reus' IOT mod, I've come to grasp the basics, and a few intermediates, of Civ4 modding. Anybody here interested in a proper DYOS mod? It'll be simple stuff for now since the Civ3 project is my baby, buuuut...

A couple of you know that thanks to Reus' IOT mod, I've come to grasp the basics, and a few intermediates, of Civ4 modding. Anybody here interested in a proper DYOS mod? It'll be simple stuff for now since the Civ3 project is my baby, buuuut...
I don't know....I sort of grown to CivV and Beyond Earth :3. Don't know how well Civ4 modding would transfer over to CivV/BE Modding.

Edit: Nevermind, disregard this post.

Spoiler :

For those who are not in the know, CivGeneral is upset with me and Thorvald over issues on another website. I would post the link but the issues they're being raised on are NSFW

CFC updated their rules on that, you can have NSFW content one click away if you give a big fat warning. But you might not want to out of respect.

Also CivG no. :(

Also CivG no. :(

There's no need to worry, I've spoken with Styles for a bot and calmed me down. I'm not going to be leaving any time soon.

Normally I would have made a Christmas Special but this year I've been busy rushing out an FTL: Faster than Light mod for Christmas. So I haven't really put much thought into Christmas.

The mod in question.

So yeah I might not do one this year or it may come in January.

So, it seems garrysmod.org vanished into the ether about a month ago, anyone know what happened to it?

And, I know you're all already aware of this, but our Wiki remains as down as it has been for most of the past year, and we should do something about that, if possible.

I don't have a Facepunch account, so I can't see that page.

I don't have a Facepunch account, so I can't see that page.
Well, in summary. They were speculating that Gmod.org was going to be shut down eventually. Intentionally or unintentionally :(. Before tossing ideas on creating a new Gmod.org to take it's place. So, yeah, Gmod.org is dead :(.

It was basically dead the moment they introduced Steam Workshop, so I'm not surprised, but it's gonna be !!fun!! trying to find those old models. :twitch:

As to the Wiki: I'd mentioned before I'd done a dump of the content a little before the major overhaul of the Hacker page; now I just have to find where it's buried in the backups. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom