The DYOS Consul (DYOS X: 2007-2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have released my comic to the world and woven it into the rest of the story. Enjoy this new plot element!

I like!

Postpone Swedishguy's comic until the story has developed further?
Votes in Favour: 0
Votes Against: 5

We'll wait another day before ruling.

I arbitraily vote in favour

I also reject the notion that this consul is the boss of me, and I reserve the right to do whatever the hell I want :smug:

To answer Judge's question in the DYOS, here's how the Civ IV Civopedia and Ground Based things work:

EDIT: Finally

Basically the big Civopedia image is also the same one used in the game, just that it can be rotated

You may recall that once upon a time I proposed a showcase of DYOS past. Well, I've finally remembered to create the thread!
Here it is:

Best of DYOS

Come to the gallery and hang your favourite works on the wall!
(Refreshments not included)

Meh, you all suck.

I still vote aye, it really changes things. A lot. :rolleyes:

You may recall that once upon a time I proposed a showcase of DYOS past. Well, I've finally remembered to create the thread!
Here it is:

Best of DYOS

Come to the gallery and hang your favourite works on the wall!
(Refreshments not included)

:D :goodjob:

Maybe I'll post something if I have time.

Do you think my comic is unreasonable? I mean, it is the Heck Outta Here (but it's one use only and when combined with a staff, it cannot be uncombined unless the staff is destroyed, but then the Heck Outta Here is destroyed and we have to wait for another plot allowance to acquire a new one)

Well, it's reasonable if you can't just walk into a place and pick up the Heck Outta Here.

In other words, one does not simply take a Heck Outta Here, they must do something first.

Well that's the thing. You have to find it first, but my Avatars have destroyed Apolyton, but my character does not know about this. They also got the information for the Heck Outta Here and are heading for its location.

There will be defences and stuff for it. That's why my Avatar Army cannot occupy Apolyton, because it is expensive and they need their massive fleets for their upcoming mission

Well the Heck Outta Here could multiply. For example, the Avatar Army finds one, but then another one appears because the plot allows it and I find it, and then perhaps I'll throw in a third person for good measure and it'll be an epic battle of avatar proportions between HOH powered staffs, and then the ASC aquires one, probably off the 3rd person or SEAL SEAL and then has the biggest staff of all and we have to make battle with them.

I'll call it "The Staff wars" and everyone compares the sizes of their staffs :lol:

I'm on the verge of entering with something rather ... interesting.

At the moment it need only take the form of vague ominous-ness that will eventualy provide a deeper backing for the whole Avatar War thing.

Knowing my history with DYOS, it'll be som time before I even think of following up on it.

No matter... your artistic talent alone is worth the wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom