Yes!!! That's FredLC's comic from the first thread.

I haven't been around long enough to post my first comic, since it's pretty much my only one.

MORE COMICS!

I would post some when I begin to make one which is good enough for this thread. :p

My DYOS XI run. Daemon and Thorvald's early comics inspired me to properly come back, and I decided to go about it differently - namely write the whole series in advance and have it released pretty quickly. In theory it worked...it's just that there were a couple of large hiatus' from me in the way.

The other bad thing is that in writing it in advance I couldn't interact with other contributors, which is the whole point of DYOS. For the next wee while I think I'll go back to that but with a general story in my mind.

Spoiler Part One :
[/IMG]

Spoiler Part Two :

Spoiler Part Three :

Spoiler :

Yes I am pretty proud of it, but I'll shut up about it now :p

I'll also (a bit more) humbly submit this one by CivCube. It made me laugh so much when I first read it, and when I reread the thread again the other day it had the same effect. Bloody perfect :goodjob:

Spoiler :

Goodness me, that has to be from 2007 or something. A very out-of-date map of Off-Topic if it mentions PrinceofLeigh, Xanikk and the pitboss games, but good find anyway, thanks for putting it up :D

If I remember rightly it wasn't for DYOS, but things like the Fields of Spam were taken from the stories. It's how I imagine Off-Topic to look in DYOS anyway.

Yeah, maybe someone should draw an updated map of Off-Topic, which would require Over 9000 more memes.

I doubt I'll ever BE on the map :(

(Though I would live in eather Raccoon City or New Port City)

You have the 2nd-most posts on CFC, surely that deserves something. :)

Back from the Medieval Kingdoms
DRAW Your Own Story VIII​

This comic is, I think, one of my better ones from my noobish days. It is DRAW Your Own Story 8, and something is causing computers to explode whenever they try to log on to CivFanatics. As usual, the DYOS verse was engulfed by a galaxy-wide war.

Here, Taillesskangaru attempts to rally the Brotherhood of Nod for his scheme to destroy Stylesrj, among other plans. Captain2 survived an airship explosion earlier in the thread to join Genghis Khan in the hunt for the culprit behind the exploding computers. Baghdad Bob, as usual, is the town denier-for-hire. Inspired by the show 24. Click on the comic for sound effects not previously included in the original post!

As one may recall, I'd referenced Dad's Army years before, and I thought it had faded from the public consciousness enough that I could do it again. Not to mention this time, I think I did it "right".

I had fun with the soldiers' poses, but sadly very few can be seen in any sort of exemplifying detail. I think my favourite is the Tommy in the left of Panel 13.

Can you find Gordon Freeman hidden in this comic?

I'm not sure what people thought of this, as the numerous jokes buried within are somewhat concealed, but it's actually what I consider some of my best work, because it is. I happen to like it a lot.

Also, if I make any comics at the moment, they will be somehow like this.

Well most of what I make is crap, but recently here are some of the ones that I think are better then most

Election Special!

This one mocks Glenn Beck

Pokes fun at the LGBT Characters of DYOS

Hacker about to unleash woe and terror- Interrupted

And more recent

Special Project

There you have it, enjoy:crazyeye:

Of all the DYOSers past and present, you're the only one whose style I haven't been able to categorize. :)

Of all the DYOSers past and present, you're the only one whose style I haven't been able to categorize. :)
I still don't know where I place myself as... :ack:

I'd say big-budget Hollywood. ;)

What about yourself?

Top Bottom