The many questions-not-worth-their-own-thread question thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
[He] complied and then left for the restroom, where he lit up another. A little while later, he sauntered back into the show, inadvertently carrying the cigarette back into the forbidden zone. The same guard then came over, pulled the cigarette from his mouth and pushed the rail-thin rocker into his seat. A sparring match followed, and soon a fight erupted.

What's this mean?

At first they were just throwing punches, but not hitting hard. Then the fighting really began with harder punches that made contact.

In a two column geometry proof, what would you write as the reason for drawing an extra line not given in a diagram

Ok, I didn't know even what two column geometry proof is. Maybe you should tell us what you are tryin to prove and how you are doing it. It would help.

You can also use this thread to ask maths related questions.

Who would win in a fight, Ned Flanders or groundskeeper Willie?

Yea, Willie has the aggression factor over Ned, so I think he'll edge it :)

That's a good question. As long as you weren't also LARPing - which no human being should ever, ever do - I think it's permissible to scoff at their inferior knowledge in that area. :goodjob:
Cool, I'm allowed to scoff at them without being reduced to the status of a LARPer.
(Fun story, the police actualy came to one of their LARP-fests thinking it was a gang fight.)

(Fun story, the police actualy came to one of their LARP-fests thinking it was a gang fight.)

:lmao: "No officer, this is not a handgun, I was merely casting Magic Missle at the darkness! Anyone knows that a 4th level mage causes 3d6 damage with this spell under 3.5 Edition Rules!"

Are you a country back-stabber if you protest a disaster of a war that's horribly expensive? The way this article I have puts it...... :lmao:

Are you a country back-stabber if you protest a disaster of a war that's horribly expensive? The way this article I have puts it...... :lmao:

Only if the country has a back "bone".
Spoiler :
Only China and Israel come to mind though.

Is there a way to block a telephone number from calling another telephone number? I'm getting a ridiculous number of wrong-number calls on my cell phone, usually from the same couple of numbers, and it's driving me nuts.

Is there a way to block a telephone number from calling another telephone number? I'm getting a ridiculous number of wrong-number calls on my cell phone, usually from the same couple of numbers, and it's driving me nuts.

If you cell phone has that feature. Otherwise you will have to call your service and ask if they can block those numbers for you.

Probably not. Unless your service provider actually cares about customer service, you're stuck with it :p

A silent ring tone?

Why are women so crazy and irrational?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom