New GMR hotseat game, regular players please

Message to Egypt : Your scout is welcomed to our land. You are right on the spot where i'm going to settle my 2nd city. I'm sure that you will pass away. Let also my worker alone and i will gladly help you in the future if you want some(help).

Edit : I finally found how to play with pictures like i want. Supersized pictures showing little details will follow in next days for both GMR games.

:goodjob: Nice! Looking forward to that. And also a portrait of Cathy and her attractive body please.

Not Monty, btw

Sorry I'm being so slow today, Jury Duty was gross. And then my computer decided to go die in a hole. Fixing that now...

:goodjob: Nice! Looking forward to that. And also a portrait of Cathy and her attractive body please.

What she said :

:queen: :love: :egypt:

:lol:

it's weird -- all my other GMR games that are moving are working fine, but this one I can't download the turn for. GamerKG --> what was the nature of your problem?

Although haven't officially met in this CiV world, here is the portrait of RKH, and RKH says to the attractive Cathy:

:smug::cooool:

it's weird -- all my other GMR games that are moving are working fine, but this one I can't download the turn for. GamerKG --> what was the nature of your problem?

I'm not sure. It saved and said it was now your (Banman) turn, but it then told me it had an error. I think it didn't save.

Now its suddenly my turn again...I'm so confused. I'll try to do the turn exactly the same way as before.

EDIT: Ok, so M4stermel says the save got lost, so he set it back to my turn. I have now played the save and it appears to have worked. Sorry about that!

Message to Egypt : Your scout is welcomed to our land. You are right on the spot where i'm going to settle my 2nd city. I'm sure that you will pass away. Let also my worker alone and i will gladly help you in the future if you want some(help).

To Russia: We have moved away from your settlement site but our 2nd city is nearby. We will continue to monitor the situation though there are no disputed resources in between them, but of course war can always be fun too :p

To Russia: We have moved away from your settlement site but our 2nd city is nearby. We will continue to monitor the situation though there are no disputed resources in between them, but of course war can always be fun too :p

I'm a pacifist. Don't worry, the northest part of the land is no use for me. I can show you some boobs if you want :D

Greetings, the Siamese people are glad to meet the Egyptian worker who is working hard to farm that fat Nile River without supervision.

It's a fearsome combo to have Egypt capital+marble in a game. Whoever wants to commit to major construction work has to think twice and plan really ahead.

Siamese scout is planning to walk south to see Cathy personally (and her boobs).

Your turn, Is. Not sure if notifications are working.

Stink. It appears functional on this side....

yay, seems to be my turn.

yep, worked fine, on to E.

Please let me know if the save file works for you Onan. The GMR application accepted the save file but then reported an error. I have no way to retake the turn.

sorry for the delay, guys. I was on a surf trip all day.

It's not playable, and downloading it from the website seems impossible too. Please revert.

yep, pretty fun spot. Have a look at Google maps, Whananaki, if you're at all interested. Can't imagine there'd be more than one place with that name.

Save worked fine, cheers.

Top Bottom