Chi - Huge Fractal - invite only

Never got it.

PBEM Tracker says it was a good upload. :p

But uploading again in any case.

Yes, both uploads are available to download from the site.

I have heard a few other reports of emails not arriving from there recently.
One isolated, one recurring.

I get loads of sends every day so, if a random event, I should have experienced it by now, or I was just lucky.

I was wondering if a spam filter or something for some of the earlier reports, but perhaps just random.

Anyway, one of the main advantages of pbemtracker is: - no need to ask and wait for a resend if the email did not arrive, as long as the download is available.

Last stack of Cyrus grenadiers I saw on other coasts was 10 deep.

Allowing for three empty galleons for the ones already dropped off, there could be 30ish grenadiers on board.

Who else is considering a rushed anti-immmigration policy ?

Luckily ( as long as he does not declare ) I have open borders with him (and everyone else, for that matter).

Interesting tactical decision here:
If only I could be sure he is not after my ( somewhat appealing ) territory, it would hardly be against my interests if he attacks, say, Darius or Isabella in my hood.

Alternatively, if I take a safety-first decision to sink him at sea, I can then be sure there will be another incoming batch of riflemen in the not too distant future.

Or, perhaps he will then opt to head eastwards next time :)

Of course, by the time I have assembled a large enough fleet to sink him - if he hasn't declared by then, perhaps someone else is the target.
So, by the time I can, I shouldn't. . .

I'll have to study the map for proximity. Portuguese lands aren't close to mine. But all sorts of people are trolling ships around my coasts. I have too much coast due to this weird damned map. :p

Not really freaky but my position sucked when we did the restart. Been trying not to lose ever since. :shifty:

Chi_AD-1795_to_Cutlass.CivBeyondSwordSave

Chi_AD-1795_to_Dogboy.CivBeyondSwordSave

Taking over Calanthian's spot certainly was an improvement over where I started. But while it had a lot going for it, it was also difficult in a number of other respects. And he sacrificed too much to get to where he was.

Top Bottom