Wodhann's Art Workshop

In the resource pack that I'm remodding, the original coder forgot to include font icons for the new animals he added. Seeing Pearl icons whenever the text mentions Pigs, Moose, or Reindeer can get confusing; would you mind doing those three font icons for me, please? (I need only the font icons, not the larger ones; of course, you'll get credit from me in the finished project.) Thank you!
Font icons? Not really sure what you mean by that.

Font icons? Not really sure what you mean by that.

The tiny pictures used in onscreen text, next to the name of important game concepts (like the smiling face for Happiness, the anvil for Iron, or the white profile on a green circle to mean Great Person). Lots of mods that add new resources will have font icons for each one.

The tiny pictures used in onscreen text, next to the name of important game concepts (like the smiling face for Happiness, the anvil for Iron, or the white profile on a green circle to mean Great Person). Lots of mods that add new resources will have font icons for each one.
So you're talking about a mod feature, and not a vanilla game thing?

Can you just provide a screenshot showing me what you mean by font icon?

So you're talking about a mod feature, and not a vanilla game thing?

Can you just provide a screenshot showing me what you mean by font icon?

I believe this is the sort of thing they're referring to.

If that is it, then you're looking for a normal resource icon, only resized and cropped to a square. isnorden, are you lacking a resource icon for these altogether?

I hate to ask for you to do another icon for the same mod, but do you think you could make another unit icon out of this image?

Spoiler :

If that is it, then you're looking for a normal resource icon, only resized and cropped to a square. isnorden, are you lacking a resource icon for these altogether?

That is indeed what I'm looking for -- text-sized versions of the resource icons. Here are the uncropped, 256x256 pictures I'm using for the Pigs, Moose, and Reindeer icons everywhere else: I can shrink them down to 45x45 and still tell the animals apart, but that becomes a problem for icons as small as the smileys on this forum.

Wait, you have a pigs resource SEPARATE from the truffles resource? [The truffles icon is really bad; you can barely tell it's a pig]

The modpack I'm working on will add several resources (including pigs); it will also add some buildings and beliefs that use the new resources.

Hey there, can I request a couple of Tech icons?

Looking for Calculus, Cartography, Bayonet, Professional Army and Anatomy.

TPangolin, do we expect bayonet image for Bayonet tech or something like infantry assault? :p

Also:
Calculus - some kind of laboratory or mathematic manuscript?
Cartography - I guess map or globe :d
Anatomy - ???

TPangolin, do we expect bayonet image for Bayonet tech or something like infantry assault? :p

Also:
Calculus - some kind of laboratory or mathematic manuscript?
Cartography - I guess map or globe :d
Anatomy - ???

I don't know if my opinion matters at all but I think that the Vitruvian Man would be decent for anatomy.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging but I'm closing requests due to me doing my own stuff now. To make myself clear:

Requests are now CLOSED.

I will eventually compile all icons made here and put them up for download. This was an interesting experience though. I got to learn a bit about civ5 graphic modding and to help the community before making things myself.

Anyway, keep an eye open as I'll be coming up with my own project(s) like my barbarian mod.

Do you ever intend to start taking requests again? The kind of icons being put up in here, it's kind of sad that there won't be any more... plus naturally I need a few.:p But I can pull whatever I need out of the ones you've already done.

Top Bottom