What Do You Find Great About C3C (If You Have It)?

the modern religio ROmana (it NEVER died out, only most of its practitoners were forced underground through the centuries)- th eclosest it comes to would be an ealy, somwhat helleniscized religion, with modern values in its stances toward women, and slavery (even in the old religion, all men were essentially equal, and slavers were regarded as men, the differnce is, the modern religion dosnet condone it)

Moderator Action: Take that to the History forum/OT, and stay on topic in this thread.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

What do I find great about C3C? This expansion is almost another game, what with the extremely deep scenarios and loads of new units and rule changes.

The Middle Ages scenario. It's almost like a half dozen different scenarios, the starts are so different.

I'm looking forward to the Rise of Rome scenario, the Bonus CD, and the new editor features!!!! Once I wrap up Rome in the Modern World III and the "What if the USA lost the Cold War" scenario... I'm on to my next ultra secret project... muahahahahahahahahahaha... bwahahahahahahaha... mwaahahaha.... hahahhaha.... haha... ha... he... heho... ha... ... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Pounder

What if you could choose your religion or maybe each Civ was assigned a religion. Then the calendar could vary depending on religion. Maybe even religious Civ advances would determine how the calendar is marked.

Most calendars are not determined by religions.

Originally posted by robcheng
Enslaving galleons with Privateers and capturing multiple treasure units onboard, in AoD. :evil:

Indeed. The enslavement is certainly a versatile trait for a unit to have; finally the English UU is no longer completely useless.

...or is it?

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Hehe, btw, it was actually I that posted with Silvers computer there. Not that it matters, just want to make it public, so that Silver doesn't freak out when he sees the post or something :D

Sweet jesus, nooo you have destroyed my reputation on this board now GF.

Now this is for you GreyFox :ripper:

But hey I do love you for the way your - no hard feelings here (well at least not for more than 5 minutes of hardcore swearing)

Top Bottom