What do you recommend ?

Lachlan

Great Builder of Civs !
:confused:

1) I buy Civ Rev 2 in August after having played Civ Rev during one month...
Reason : i have already Civ Rev but not all the added stuff since 2011...

2) I buy Civ Rev "2" the d-day the 3d July
Problem : Civ Rev 2 could be bugged at its release

Thanks, Civ Rev Players ;-)

After all Civ Rev is an enjoyable different Civ

So do you have an "iThing" of some sort? In another thread you are asking if it's worth buying an iPad for the game but here you're claiming you have something you're playing CivRev1 on. So what is it? An iPhone? iPod Touch? Does it meet CivRev 2's system requirements? If so, just play it on your current device, the game still plays great even if you're got a smaller screen. If not, then getting a tablet might be a good thing to do. And don't discount Androids the latest tablets are quite lovely.

Trying to address you're questions though:

1) I found CivRev 2 is similar content-wise for CivRev 1. Once I played a couple games of the sequel I found it hard to go back to the original. Unlike every other Civ, this is an incremental upgrade not a reimagining. For the most part, it just better. In time it will drop in price though, inevitably.

2) I encountered some major bugs in a couple of the built-in Scenarios (not the custom generated ones), but not the main game. No crashes either. I'm sure that's why the Android release is coming later, this way they could do QA on a very range of hardware platforms ensuring the program is reasonably stable at release.

Top Bottom