FfH 2 Manual

I don't see lunatics under the Octopus Overlords religion entry.

Nice catch MrPopov :) I completely forgot to check the religions for Unique Units by virtue of Unique Building alone.

I have re-uploaded the manual, but I had to use an off-site host to do it. For some reason it keeps giving me an "Upload Error" when I attempt to place it directly on the CFC site now.

Fix to the Lunatic will be in the next version as I just spotted the post after uploading :)

In v 1.93 there is Mary Morbus. She will appear by an event. What event? How to make this event?
As I prefered her a lot for her fighting abilities I want to know how to get her regulary. Can you please tell me how?

The requirement to get Mary's Event is to have al Alchemy Lab. She isn't guaranteed to be in 100% of all games, and the event is somewhat low weight for such a late era. So there is no really reliable way to get her. Unless you modify things of course :)

The requirement to get Mary's Event is to have al Alchemy Lab. She isn't guaranteed to be in 100% of all games, and the event is somewhat low weight for such a late era. So there is no really reliable way to get her. Unless you modify things of course :)
Thank you very much. Being a fan and dependant of her I MUST do something of course.

Where are the good old times ... gone.:sad:

1.94 is posted, fully updated for 2.033 (including a very brief section on Somnium). Ideally without any errors, but we all know the chances of THAT happening...

Please let me know of any mistakes you find. Especially if any of the Strategy sections are out of date now. I haven't touched them since first writing each one pretty much, thus I have a nagging suspicion that many are horribly outdated now.

Also you might want to add that change: 21. Temple of the Empyrean loses its -10% military production and gains +10% research.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

i generated a manual with navigational bookmarks.

if you know how to use the acrobat reader then you know that you can open a sidebar on the left, showing either autogenerated page-previews or said bookmarks.

i find the manual much more comfortable to use with these bookmarks so i'd like to suggest incoorporating them with the next release of your manual.

it's based on FfH 2 Manual v1.94a and here's the link:

FfH 2 Bookmarked Manual v1.94a

PS: I sadly couldn't get rid of the stupid pixelmonsters that dot every page of xienwolfs manual.

I noticed that Os-Gabella is still listed as having Spiritual at one spot towards the back of the manual.

i generated a manual with navigational bookmarks.

if you know how to use the acrobat reader then you know that you can open a sidebar on the left, showing either autogenerated page-previews or said bookmarks.

i find the manual much more comfortable to use with these bookmarks so i'd like to suggest incoorporating them with the next release of your manual.

it's based on FfH 2 Manual v1.94a and here's the link:

FfH 2 Bookmarked Manual v1.94a

PS: I sadly couldn't get rid of the stupid pixelmonsters that dot every page of xienwolfs manual.

Tried to download it to see which bookmarks you are liking, I assume just the main sections? That wouldn't be too much work to incorporate I suppose, now that I update fairly infrequently. Still wish I could find a nice automated method of exporting my bookmarks from Open Office. Anyway, cannot download since it says I haven't permission to view the page it is listed on.

Mainly posting to ask what you mean by "Pixelmonsters"

Tried to download it to see which bookmarks you are liking, I assume just the main sections? That wouldn't be too much work to incorporate I suppose, now that I update fairly infrequently. Still wish I could find a nice automated method of exporting my bookmarks from Open Office. Anyway, cannot download since it says I haven't permission to view the page it is listed on.

Mainly posting to ask what you mean by "Pixelmonsters"

I meant the grey 'watermarks' where you took icons and enlarged them so much that the original pixels are now the size of a finger.
and the file seems to be in the moderator's queue, which probably is just a matter of time.

Anyway, here's a rapidshare link: http://rapidshare.com/files/138038989/Manual_v1.94a_bookmarked.zip.html

Spring also cannot be cast on the sun-mana feature (Mirror of Heaven). Guess it is just too hot.

Top Bottom