Playstation 3 (PS3) Gamertag List

homan1983

King
So as a parallel to the 360 version of this thread, I'm creating this thread for owners of the PS3 who'll be getting CivRev to post their IDs.

This thread has a 2nd purpose for me. I was on amazon and almost placed an order for an Xbox360, but I canceled at the last moment. I REALLY REALLY prefer the ps3 version however if the number of people who play the xbox vastly outnumber the ps3 then I'll probably be forced to buy an xbox 360 to play with the majority of the Civ(fanatic) community

Please do NOT make any ps3 vs xbox posts and derail this thread, just post here if you have a PS3 with your handle(ID)

Hopefully once we all get the game [and I buy the PS3] we can all network up.

Thanks in advance :crazyeye:

List:
enchanter100
krakdol
PKrebsisawesome
angry_dwarf
Tukker87
Nolatari
dragonpryde
Melhisedek__ (2 underscore lines)
ShepherdBook
icejon
nerfblat
fomrat
bocadillo91
Crammyboy
SinCity23
RedTrotsky
Jonnyg8888
deargod
MetaphysicRifle
evilgenius1
NeliSo
Sigmakan
Viper7
lutzj1
DaNgerSteVe
lpcenter52
bmjpereira
hodory022908
smharris123
eireksten
ATL_HERE_I_AM
Namw
jimmofkell
Pondito
raddbj03
Mogu0705
xixfarewellxyoux
agentfortune
ARandomNoob
Fedor57
huntunc
CivilAuthority
MarkofTread
RangerX92
dvm103
Soxbadger
averagejoe
pubic_67
Christianblu
Shakydave209
kikkomaniac
Bootrick
ShortRound666
Toedust
Sargeros
Hertsh
infernogtitan
papabear34
tranzam20

edit: I'll try to keep this list updated. Thanks for all your contributions guys

enchanter100... But I don't see myself playing that much of multiplayer at first.. As I don't play multiplayer on civ 4 except with a few known real life friends.

enchanter100... But I don't see myself playing that much of multiplayer at first.. As I don't play multiplayer on civ 4 except with a few known real life friends.

civ4 is a whole different story to CivRev. Civ Rev is both faster, and has much better multiplayer support -> what this ends up meaning is that 95% of games should finish without problem [as opposed to 5% currently on civ4 due to speed as well as technical problems]

going to get the game aswell for ps3 I'm not that active on the forums though.

I've got two different gamertags but I'll prolly play under angry_dwarf.

I have some news:

in the end I got an xbox, here are the following reasons:

- I got a bundle deal from ebay.co.uk which had some games, console, 2 wireless controller, wifi [very important to me], 2 batteries and a quick charge kit, 2 headsets for £270 inc. p&p (Auction)

Also whilst I originally hated xbox live because of the £5 month cost, I found someone selling codes for 13months [12+1] for £25 which works out to £1.92 per month, a BIG discount. http://www.jasper1675.com/

The only downside is that the console is 2 years old so is a bit risky with no warranty.

I just couldn't buy a ps3 in the end because too many of our community will be on xbox live and they didnt allow people from both sides to play together, whilst also disliking the ps3 controller a LOT!

Having said that I'll keep this list updated as much as I can. What would be cool is if a mod could make a list of both ps3 and xbox nicks and sticky it on the forums.

I have some news:
What would be cool is if a mod could make a list of both ps3 and xbox nicks and sticky it on the forums.

This would be nice, sucks so many people play it on xbox though, can't afford one atm :mad:

My PSN is dragonpryde. I'l be getting it when it is released in Canada next month. Thoroughly enjoyed the demo.

My gamertag is Melhisedek__ (2 underscore lines)

Will be getting this game soon after release on PS3

I have some news:

in the end I got an xbox, here are the following reasons:

- I got a bundle deal from ebay.co.uk which had some games, console, 2 wireless controller, wifi [very important to me], 2 batteries and a quick charge kit, 2 headsets for £270 inc. p&p (Auction)

Also whilst I originally hated xbox live because of the £5 month cost, I found someone selling codes for 13months [12+1] for £25 which works out to £1.92 per month, a BIG discount. http://www.jasper1675.com/

The only downside is that the console is 2 years old so is a bit risky with no warranty.

I just couldn't buy a ps3 in the end because too many of our community will be on xbox live and they didnt allow people from both sides to play together, whilst also disliking the ps3 controller a LOT!

Having said that I'll keep this list updated as much as I can. What would be cool is if a mod could make a list of both ps3 and xbox nicks and sticky it on the forums.

I look forward to seeing you on XBL then :)

BTW, 360's have a 3 year warranty now for the only problem your new console is likely to get if it is still working after 2 years(RROD)

I guess you can count me in. Exactly the same as CFC username: Smidlee - Eastern USA, -5 hour Germany time.

Top Bottom