#erebus is back: the chatroom for all things about FfH and FF

half-op, op, whatever. Didn't feel like typing out the full term, so sue me. :lol:

How is it fun to type /mode #erebus +v NICK? Personally, I got tired of never being voiced at night, so yes, I use a script. Again, so sue me. :lol:

Its like a competition, but everyone's a loser :lol:

That's even more annoying...

I don't see why an operator would NOT use a script. Which is why it surprised me you guys actually did this manually.

That's even more annoying...

I don't see why an operator would NOT use a script. Which is why it surprised me you guys actually did this manually.

/me looks at Valkrionn
/me looks at GreyFox

well ... then i think i missed point of +v

Oh, and in case anybody missed the announcement, I am hereby re-branding myself...

The Rogue Devoicer
:crazyeye:

... huh ??
[right-click to user] -> Operator commands -> Give voice

i really don't see any problem in this ...

That's even more annoying to me. :lol:

/me looks at Valkrionn
/me looks at GreyFox

If it is considered courtesy to voice people who join the channel, but no ops are paying attention, people won't be voiced. I'd far rather use a script than have people not be voiced, as that always annoyed me. :lol:

Oh, and in case anybody missed the announcement, I am hereby re-branding myself...

The Rogue Devoicer
:crazyeye:

In that case, I get to be...
The Voiced Avenger
:mischief: Seeing as I revoiced all the people you devoiced. :lol:

/me looks at Valkrionn
/me looks at GreyFox

ONLY point of +v, in my opinion, is that you can quickly -v someone then MUTE the channel so he can't speak. Like a mild kick. Or just to control discussion, like if you have an interview, of let's say some Firaxis staff ;)

Top Bottom