End of Empires - N3S III

Well, Thlayli, I guess I'll take that as a no.

Just to clarify, you do understand that I have no intent of restoring it to you any time soon, right?

Well, that depends on what *I* am. I'd prefer it if Magha was under the control of a Satar puppet state entirely subservient to you, but I don't plan on playing that entity. In fact, I'd rather it be entirely at odds with the Karapeshai. Makes more sense from a roleplaying standpoint.

Still, would you negotiate from their standpoint, or should I cut out the middleman, i.e. you, and talk to North King about it instead?

OOC:

Theige is booted from Gallat for not only failing to send orders twice in a row, but failing to do anything other than to stop multiple other people from being more productive with the country. It's really hard to overstate my annoyance at this.

I seem to remember missing the "deadline," asking if I could submit late orders, and being told no.

Once again, I'm sorry. I'm a very busy man.

I seem to remember missing the "deadline," asking if I could submit late orders, and being told no.

Once again, I'm sorry. I'm a very busy man.

What's the deadline for current orders anyways?

Houa Pahouaia! Lo, Kargan is reborn as a testament to the unending friendship of the Peoples of the Sesh and Helsia. Long may she stand. May the last Scion live eternal!

So it shall be: time eternal, eternal time and for times eternal: all things in three!

Stats up, let me know of oddities, discrepancies, or problems.

Orders due in just under a week and a day (midnight between Friday and Saturday next week).

The Lawgiver of Evyn speaks out against the Gluttonous Glynt, so-called King of Cyve, and his lustful ways. He warns the said king that any aggression shown eastwards may be perceived as an attack against the Empire itself. Furthermore, He announces that the Empire itself shall no longer quarrel with the Karaphesai and has deemed that all trade may once more resume. Finally, he announces a peace pact between the Empire, and that of the Xieni, sealed upon his marriage to one deemed worthy from their clans.

Top Bottom