Caveman 2 Cosmos

Archer bombard option does not come up in the new beta when I have archers ready to attack the enemy.

Its been disabled as there were some problems with it being unreasonably powerful... a leftover issue from AND from what I understand... I may be able to help there - I'll put it on my list.

So if I can handle the next war advanced mod I have now that I listed above, will my computer be able to handle this mod? Next war advanced is the best mod ever made

Hi, I have a problem with the Custom LH download.

I put it in the Modules folder of your mod, and the FPK files also in Modules.

But I can't see any of the downloaded LH's ingame. :(

The game has become slow again. Its turn 400 something and it takes 1 min 40 sec between turns.

Like i informed another person, the longest i had was 2 minutes, and that was in Transhuman Era, if its around Classical for some reason, its get real slow, then mid-way through Medieval it picks up speed again, for some reason??:crazyeye:

Done. But I still can't see any new leaders...

I also noticed now that I do not have the Aborigines, but I have the Pirates, Mercs, etc.

Now you did JUST put the FPK in the Assets area of the folder correct?

And STILL put the other files in the modules/Custom Leaderheads folder correct?

or are you talking about Custom Civilizations? Cause the way your talking sounds like Civs?

You also know you need to UN-pack the ZIP files right.

"Now you did JUST put the FPK in the Assets area of the folder correct?"

Yes.

"And STILL put the other files in the modules/Custom Leaderheads folder correct?"

What other files?

"or are you talking about Custom Civilizations? Cause the way your talking sounds like Civs?"

Let's say it this way: LH's and CCivs.

"You also know you need to UN-pack the ZIP files right. "

Sure.

"Now you did JUST put the FPK in the Assets area of the folder correct?"

Yes.

"And STILL put the other files in the modules/Custom Leaderheads folder correct?"

What other files?

"or are you talking about Custom Civilizations? Cause the way your talking sounds like Civs?"

Let's say it this way: LH's and CCivs.

"You also know you need to UN-pack the ZIP files right. "

Sure.

In each ZIP is another zip for LH and FPK each needs to be in the correct location.

In civopedia it says that Olympic games gives you arena in every city,
but now that I built it and have the techs required for arena.
I do not get a free arena in every city.

In civopedia it says that Olympic games gives you arena in every city,
but now that I built it and have the techs required for arena.
I do not get a free arena in every city.

Yep, I just discovered that problem myself in my own game. I'll take a look at the XML sometime this week to see if something's missing there. Oddly enough, you may have noticed that the cities that SHOULD have an arena in them (but don't) cannot build any buildings that have arenas as a prereq? Tripped me out. And the really horrifying part of it is then you can't even BUILD an arena. Its as if a portion of the code thinks an arena is there while at the same time... it isn't. I'm not sure how to explain that one.

Are all the bugs out of this mod? Installing it will be a nightmare for me, as the other one was. I am not very computer savvy, and it will take me 8 to 10 hours to install this mod. Does this mod have a theme song? That really is the most important feature, and should take priority over everything.

Guys, my game goes well if i keep avoiding industrialism. I tried adding it to my techs via the world builder. The game didn't crash at that very moment. However, when I change turn just after the new one initializes (after i get some diplomacy offers) the game throws me back into the desktop and I still wonder what causes this? May be some of the resources that get obsolete with industrialism cause trouble? Any ideas of what i can do further?

Is the team working on making the game 99% bug free, or is the mod as is? I will not be able to fix these kind of problems myself, so when I download it, they will have to be fixed.

If you have a previous version and you wish to avoid bugs, you may want to stick with that one for now, though I haven't seen an overwhelming bug problem yet, we're on a beta of a new development surge into the galactic era. There's going to be some, but so far they've been minor.

As for the Industrialism problem, I can only hope I encounter it in my own game. Your particular file build is something I can't test your game against so if I encounter it, I can run the crash through the debugger and often get some pretty specific results explaining what is going wrong. From there I can fix it (had to do this with another issue recently) but until I encounter it I don't have much of a clue on what's wrong there. Sorry. On the positive side, whatever I fix will probably be savegame compatable.

It's just the achievement of that particular tech, industrialism, that seems to be causing an issue, right?

It's just the achievement of that particular tech, industrialism, that seems to be causing an issue, right?

achievement and possesion too....i thought it's just something the moment i research it but obviously when i add it up by world builder I still crash when i change the turn

Top Bottom