Should I get Civ 3?

Civ3 is good. Although that's expensive, it is still worth it. Civ4 is also good (and my favorite) but I think civ3 is more similar to civ Rev.

So I have really been enjoying Civ Rev (I am a first time civ player) and I am confident that I would enjoy the deeper civ experience that I have been reading about on this sight and others that can be found in the computer games. I have an ibook G4, and the best civ game it can run is Civ 3 complete. Is this older game worth the 39.99 apple and amazon charge for it?
Is civ 4 so superior that I should wait until I get a new computer or is civ 3 pretty fun and enjoyable?

first of all, welcome to Civ community :goodjob:

as a PoweBook G4 user I have the same dilemma. I can only play when my girlfriend comes back from work with her windows laptop :( the other day i was standing in the shop and was about to buy Civ III for mac, but I just couldn't. I have been playing Civ since Civ I came out on Amiga, and never went back to the previous versions as each new one brings a lot of new features ( in Civ IV my favorite is the upgrades ).

but if you haven't played Civ IV, while waiting to switch to MB or MBP do buy Civ 3 and have a lot fun!

Top Bottom