[BTS] Ethnically Diverse Units v3.0

I'm talking about the E.D.U. the last I have is the 3.0 that came with the last update of Regiment and Ethnic Diversity of Gedemon: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=238671

and you updated Regiments to EDU 3.13 (at least that is the way I understood your first post) ? You did note that I linked to a post where some EDU 3.13 bugs were mentioned ?

imo the most likely reason for a CTD is that you reference some art definition (in CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml) which does not exist. Go to world builder and place each unit on the map, the one which CTDs is the one where your reference is wrong.

and you updated Regiments to EDU 3.13 (at least that is the way I understood your first post) ? You did note that I linked to a post where some EDU 3.13 bugs were mentioned ?

imo the most likely reason for a CTD is that you reference some art definition (in CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml) which does not exist. Go to world builder and place each unit on the map, the one which CTDs is the one where your reference is wrong.
Thank You. And thank for the link. I will see if my version has the same errors. Anyway now i'm in a point that is a very long time spending, to put every unit... cause i play with 50 civilization and almost each has a his own UnitArtStyle :crazyeye:

This mod is not supported afaik. Last update of it was almost a year ago, so most likely it won't be the same as BtS 3.17.
The download might not work since the last update was done in a timeframe a hacker deleted the download database, and White Rabbit probably never uploaded it again.

There's plenty of good up-to-date mods that do pretty much the same thing as this (and probably have more complete packages) and are still supported now.

Top Bottom