Civ5, G&K, all DLC - 75% off on Steam for next 7 hours. [SALE NOW OVER]

Revoran

Prince
Normally I wouldn't spam, but I noticed this and thought I would let people know (apologies if this has been posted, I did do a search).

For the next 7 hours from this post, you can get the following items 75% off on Steam:

• Civilization V.
  • Civilization V: Gold Edition (which includes the base game + G&K and all the DLC).
  • Civilization V: Gods & Kings.
  • Civilization V: Gold Edition upgrade (If you already have the base game, this upgrades it with G&K and all the DLC, for cheaper than buying them separately).
  • All DLC packs (if you are missing one or two DLC civs, this is the time to get them).

Civilization V: Brave New World is still full price (although you might be able to get it cheaper at GreenManGaming, especially with coupons and depending on your country - as an Aussie, GMG is about 50% cheaper than Steam). GamersGate is another option.

Here are some links:

EDIT: Sale is now over.

I saw an old thread that said the sale was over, and mistook it for this year's sale. The sale is still up and running!

:)

EDIT: Just bought the Gold Edition. Thanks very much for the pointer - otherwise, I would have never been able to afford the DLCs. Woot.

Bump! I just got Civ V Gold Edition and BNW for $42.48 haha! I think everyone should know about this. I wish I got the Steam version, not the Mac AppStore when I started playing.

40 mins left. if you didn't get yet, there is a chance. 75% off on steam.

Top Bottom