BTS Scenarios

Salis

Chieftain
I thought that if there will be a 1939 scenario in the BTS version of this mod it could work well on the Europe map of "Road to War" mod. (Big but not unplayable.)

I would like to ask what scenarios will be in the BTS version? :scan:

So how is the progress on the a BTS version? Will we see it anytime soon?

yeah. the map is good because east coast of north america is included

In my opinion this map has bad projection (of course - it's not problem if someone would like to create such a scenario - i give free hand here)

I forgot the name of that projection but it makes scandinavia to big, when italy is tiny.

In games i played in RTW the Sweden, Finland and Norway fastly grow in power - so for example Soviet Union was powerfull than USA than Germany, than Scandinavian countries and often after that weaker Great Britain and France and Italy.

It will contain all scenarios from Warlords + some new (i can't tell right now how many it'll be)

For one of the scenarios (June 1940) i work on i create this map

i think its too many lakes in finland :p
four would be enough...

btw what program did you use to make that map?

Yeah after putting it to world builder i notieced that too - too many lakes and i fixed that. I fixed also english chanell, dardanel and gibraltar, gulf of finland and white see so ships can move without problems. Tough Spain looks a little bit weird now :/.

I used many programs:
For satelite images:
Earth Explorer - unfortunatelly it's a trial, but i jus made couple of screenshots and i don't need this program anymore.
This one are also cool:
ArcGIS Explorer
NASA Worldwind
Google Earth
Dapple - It's very good but it crash to offten. I wait urgently for new version :)

Than i use this BMP to WBS Converter and graphical prgoram - Gimp or Photoshop are very good because they handles layers. After converting colored maps to wbs i use this software:

Map View Project
for adding rivers and resources, adding huts starting positions and fixing lands.

And in the end built in the game worldbuilder and pspad (notepad)

Top Bottom