Modern Alliances

I did indeed. when I gt home today I will attempt thge first compileation whichg should be everything you have so far... just gotta hope I haven't made any mistakes

I did indeed. when I gt home today I will attempt thge first compileation whichg should be everything you have so far... just gotta hope I haven't made any mistakes

I actually asked Roamty (via pm because he would not see if i commented on here as people would overpost) if he wants to do that part already. Because he has already merged everything I have, and now he merged the new diplomacy, the new diplo option, and better bts AI, he can probably do it with less work since he has it done already. So if he can, which im sure he can, he can make that DLL save you some work, then send you all the files and you can add more. How does that sound??? It should save you some time and work i think

which christian and islamic religions do you already have in?

whats Royal Albert palace? ive heard of the Royal Albert hall but not palace?
Thanks, that was a typo. It sould the royal palace of Amsterdam, new dutch UB :D
Islam is still islam, most likely gonna split it
Christian - catholic, Protestant, Orthodox

Ive seen that picture but doesnt really tell me anything knew, like china has chinese religions...thanks:D and when countries have nature religions, well im not gonna make a religion called nature:lol:

yeah sounds good! Btw, if you didn't understand my italian eariler I was telling him:

"Yes, unfortunatly you cannot use my translator for italian, because of an error. So you must wait until the next version."

fun fact: I speak english (obviously), GSCE French (A grade hopefully) and some Italian. :D

yeah sounds good! Btw, if you didn't understand my italian eariler I was telling him:

"Yes, unfortunatly you cannot use my translator for italian, because of an error. So you must wait until the next version."

fun fact: I speak english (obviously), GSCE French (A grade hopefully) and some Italian. :D
So why dont I just have you translate it into italian for me:lol:

I just know english and spanish, but can't say I know how to say most things from civ in spanish:lol:

same here, I think I would even struggle with the french, my language strong points tend to be in the listening and reading sections as oppossed to the speaking and writing so translating civ4 stuff would put me in a disadvantage in the first place :p google translate for civ4 all the way :D

Thanks, that was a typo. It sould the royal palace of Amsterdam, new dutch UB :D
Islam is still islam, most likely gonna split it
Christian - catholic, Protestant, Orthodox

Ive seen that picture but doesnt really tell me anything knew, like china has chinese religions...thanks:D and when countries have nature religions, well im not gonna make a religion called nature:lol:

i dunno i think that list on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups
is useful there the major groups in the world, the folk ones are big in places like africa, often when i look up what the religions are in a country its normaly 2nd or 3rd on the list. hey dont be dissin no nature religion lol jk.
one this on that list that really supriced me is that wicca actually is big enough to be on that list, one of the consequences of having religious freedoms i guess :crazyeye:

same here, I think I would even struggle with the french, my language strong points tend to be in the listening and reading sections as oppossed to the speaking and writing so translating civ4 stuff would put me in a disadvantage in the first place :p google translate for civ4 all the way :D
Thats how we do it:D
i dunno i think that list on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups
is useful there the major groups in the world, the folk ones are big in places like africa, often when i look up what the religions are in a country its normaly 2nd or 3rd on the list. hey dont be dissin no nature religion lol jk.
one this on that list that really supriced me is that wicca actually is big enough to be on that list, one of the consequences of having religious freedoms i guess :crazyeye:
Islam split into Sunni and Shia, and added Bahai :D
I would actually want to add a nature religion as i think its a bit interesting, only problem is there is no dominant one

as a quick thought, in america do you only learn spanish or do you also do french/german etc.

because in america the only languages you are likely to come across are spanish and english (with portugues and french) surely?

wereas we have all of europe (though schools typically only do French, Spanish, German and some do Italian) as our neighbors

Well in my high school you had options, in my middle school you have to learn spanish, about half of middle schools (mine did age 5-14) teach spanish, other don't do any.

In highschool (agest 14-18) you did not have to take any, but around 75% of people do. I chose spanish because i already knew a lot of it. The options were chinese, spanish, german, italian, french or latin. Spanish was by far most comonly took, then italian (due to the italian students who love their background a bit to much :lol:) while all others werent as common

There are like 4000 students in the whole school though, and it is a very nice school. So other schools with less students and less money to spend im sure options arent as big

I see. I'm a bit like those italian students lol. I'm 16th italian and I hang on to my heritage :lol: (though my half-sister is half italian :p)

schools here seem a lot smaller then! I think it's normally around 1500 pupils.

btw xml cleaner V3 is up (with some new last minute features :p)

I see. I'm a bit like those italian students lol. I'm 16th italian and I hang on to my heritage :lol: (though my half-sister is half italian :p)

schools here seem a lot smaller then! I think it's normally around 1500 pupils.

btw xml cleaner V3 is up (with some new last minute features :p)

Thanks, I will try it in nabout 10 minutes:D

@ aob86, I have done a lot of scenario editing for the korean war scenario and its coming out quiet well. Ive named as many NK troops as I could, including several generals. They are all placed pretty acurately as well as the troops with names are placed where they were(actually suprised there was info since well theres not to much info about NK)

I also removed american cities. What im going to do is get a code from platy, and everytime South Korea looses a city, US troops will land on Pusan. Then im going to do another thing when once North Korea takes over most of South Korea, there is going to be a UN/US invasion on Seoul, from the water, which is really what happened. What do you think of that? (Im going to add a UN civ, but like US, no cities just spawns units)

EDIT: So I AI autoplayed it, and it took around 20 turns for NK to take half of SK, but after that their advancement start slowing down but dont stop. So I thought possibly have it that they recieve a lot of troops from China, and several from Russia. Do you think it should be random? Or based on a certain time/thing happening?

@ aob86, I have done a lot of scenario editing for the korean war scenario and its coming out quiet well. Ive named as many NK troops as I could, including several generals. They are all placed pretty acurately as well as the troops with names are placed where they were(actually suprised there was info since well theres not to much info about NK)

I also removed american cities. What im going to do is get a code from platy, and everytime South Korea looses a city, US troops will land on Pusan. Then im going to do another thing when once North Korea takes over most of South Korea, there is going to be a UN/US invasion on Seoul, from the water, which is really what happened. What do you think of that? (Im going to add a UN civ, but like US, no cities just spawns units)

EDIT: So I AI autoplayed it, and it took around 20 turns for NK to take half of SK, but after that their advancement start slowing down but dont stop. So I thought possibly have it that they recieve a lot of troops from China, and several from Russia. Do you think it should be random? Or based on a certain time/thing happening?

sounds pretty good to me, nice work. sounds like it should be nice and accurate just the way i like it, i look forward to playing it.

for me considering how accurate youve tried to make it so far i think they should spawn on certain dates which sadly you will have to read in the wiki page about the war to figure out

have you thought about how to include american threatened use of atomic bombs in the scenario?
didnt your president sack Douglas MacArthur because he wanted to nuke china

sounds pretty good to me, nice work. sounds like it should be nice and accurate just the way i like it, i look forward to playing it.

for me considering how accurate youve tried to make it so far i think they should spawn on certain dates which sadly you will have to read in the wiki page about the war to figure out

have you thought about how to include american threatened use of atomic bombs in the scenario?
didnt your president sack Douglas MacArthur because he wanted to nuke china

It is definatly going to be accurate, wiki actually had like 20 different NK korean-war era battalions etc. pages. About 10 of them gave me where they started and were the were fought when the war started, so between that i can figure out were to place them. The other 10 i left out that way im neither accurate nor inacurate with those (instead of guessing were they go). 2 of them provided generals info so that was placed as well.

Ships, i havent seen any info on so if you find any tell me. (atleast for ships at start of war)

There was almost no aircraft prior to chinese/american going in, so only a couple plains here and there, no big deal though

As for the events, yes I beleive the invasion should be based on a time, since Seoul will 100% be captured by NK by that time, that should definatly be no problem. Other UN invasions a bit more dificult because you do not know what cities will be captured

As for the unit spawning, I think it should be random. Because on the NK side, china/russia sent troops, but there wasnt anything that said what day it is you know? Just a constant small flow (obvoiusly not o****ing china getting into the war). Same with on the SK side with america before the big counterattack, as America sees SK losing it makes sence to send a MG or two to Pusan. Plus that ensures that NK won't take it.

Biggest problem I see is the counterattack working. You place ships near Pusan, idk how to ensure they attack Pusan, plus getting enough troops to completely take back SK, then NK, then china to intervene.

Because if you say, 80% of the time NK will have taken most of SK by the date, thats pretty good chances. But then you say the UN counter attack, has an 80% chance of working, then chinas countercounter attack has 80% chance of working, all of a sudden theres only a 50% chance that UN gets all the way to china, and china counter attacks at right time and brings it back to how it should. The AI is pretty consistant, but the chance of winning a battle isnt. If SK gets a little lucky when NK attacks, then visa versa all of a sudden looks nothing like it should.

In the end, its going to take a while to make sure i got the numbers down. With china providing troops, i beleive I got NK initial number pretty nice

EDIT: no, haha no idea how to put that in, and honustly never heard of it :confused:

This will update the mod adding Advanced Diplomacy 2 and New Diplomacy Option to it.

These are only the files that I changed. Also here is the new Dll. I made a debug Dll also not sure if the debug dll will work this is the first time that I made a Debug Dll.

I did not add in <!-- BBAI Victory Strategy --> to CIV4LeaderHeadInfos and CIV4CivilizationsSchema because each leader will need it own <!-- BBAI Victory Strategy --> number like so i left it out for now.
<iCultureVictoryWeight>55</iCultureVictoryWeight>
<iSpaceVictoryWeight>20</iSpaceVictoryWeight>
<iConquestVictoryWeight>20</iConquestVictoryWeight>
<iDominationVictoryWeight>50</iDominationVictoryWeight>
<iDiplomacyVictoryWeight>5</iDiplomacyVictoryWeight>
<!-- BBAI Victory Strategy -->

<!-- BBAI Victory Strategy --> number like
<iCultureVictoryWeight>25</iCultureVictoryWeight>
<iSpaceVictoryWeight>10</iSpaceVictoryWeight>
<iConquestVictoryWeight>30</iConquestVictoryWeight>
<iDominationVictoryWeight>25</iDominationVictoryWeight>
<iDiplomacyVictoryWeight>10</iDiplomacyVictoryWeight>

This Debug Dll is for the mod as is BBAI+DCM+AD if I did it right this is the first time I ever made a debug Dll hope its works for you.

I'am going to upload the Full Mod later that I have for you so you can see it working with Advanced Diplomacy 2 and New Diplomacy Option adding in

This will update the mod adding Advanced Diplomacy 2 and New Diplomacy Option to it.

These are only the files that I changed. Also here is the new Dll. I made a debug Dll also not sure if the debug dll will work this is the first time that I made a Debug Dll.

I did not add in <!-- BBAI Victory Strategy --> to CIV4LeaderHeadInfos and CIV4CivilizationsSchema because each leader will need it own <!-- BBAI Victory Strategy --> number like so i left it out for now.
<iCultureVictoryWeight>55</iCultureVictoryWeight>
<iSpaceVictoryWeight>20</iSpaceVictoryWeight>
<iConquestVictoryWeight>20</iConquestVictoryWeight>
<iDominationVictoryWeight>50</iDominationVictoryWeight>
<iDiplomacyVictoryWeight>5</iDiplomacyVictoryWeight>

<!-- BBAI Victory Strategy --> number like
<iCultureVictoryWeight>25</iCultureVictoryWeight>
<iSpaceVictoryWeight>10</iSpaceVictoryWeight>
<iConquestVictoryWeight>30</iConquestVictoryWeight>
<iDominationVictoryWeight>25</iDominationVictoryWeight>
<iDiplomacyVictoryWeight>10</iDiplomacyVictoryWeight>

This Debug Dll is for the mod as is BBAI+DCM+AD if I did it right this is the first time I ever made a debug Dll hope its works for you.

I'am going to upload the Full Mod later that I have for you so you can see it working with Advanced Diplomacy 2 and New Diplomacy Option adding in
Thanks so much:D and no need for the tags since i dont have those vicotires in the mod anymore anyway so would be useless:lol:
Does it also have AI autoplay and the 60 civs as well?

Top Bottom