Theming Bonus List

Thanks indeed. I was so completely out of the loop on this theming bonuses. Now I can start to use it !
Some numbers I get in my game current game seems to differ, for instance I get +2 with sixtine chapel filled with two zulu great work of art (I m zulu). Did I miss something ?

Karmah, the OP has some modifier (full aesthetics?) in play so don't worry.

Yes you doubled some of these. For example, Louvre is only 4 normally, thats why with Aesthetics and the France UA it goes to 16 ( doubled twice).

Looking at my game I just beat too, museum only looks to give +2 normally.

I have 2 Arabian Ancient Artifacts in Paris with Aesthetics and UA and I am getting +8. That implies that +2 is the max normal.

Playing France now. I have maxed out Aesthetics but theming bonus of uffizi in capital still show +12. Any idea?

Couldn't see this anywhere else, let me know if this is reproducing efforts. Let me know more and I'll add them.

Main thing I'm noting is the bonus is much more efficient for the size 2 buildings - it's basically 2 per slot so all the 3 or 4 slot ones do is make it more of a pain to fill them. Given you want to stack one building though for percentage bonuses maybe this is deliberate!

[w] - writing
[a] - work of art
[m] - music
[d] - artifact (dig)

National Wonders
Oxford University; [w] [w]; Diff. Eras, Other Civs; +4
Hermitage; [a] [a] [a]; Diff. Eras, Diff. Civs; +6

World Wonders - Art or Digs
Sistine Chapel; [a] [a]; Same Era, Same Civs; +4
Louvre; [a] [a] [d] [d]; Diff Eras, Diff Civs; +8
Uffuzi; [a] [a] [a]; Same Era, Same Civ; +6

World Wonders - Music
Broadway; [m] [m] [m]; Same Era, Same Civ; +6
Sydney Opera House; [m] [m]; Diff Eras, Same Civ; +4

Buildings
Museum; [a,d] [a,d]; Same Type, Same Civ, Same Era; +1 for 1, +2 for 2, +4 for all 3.

Non-themable slots
Ampitheater [w]
Opera House [m]
Broadcast Tower [m]
Cathedral [a, d]
Palace [a, d]
National Epic [w]
Heroic Epic [w]
Royal Library [w]
Parthenon [a, d]

To Check
If this contains themeing bonus from Aesthetics tree (ooops sorry)
Globe Theater
Great Library

I'm only getting half of the bonuses you're indicating. DO you have aesthetics SP?

well it seems you wrong
for museum, you get +1 when both things are from the same era
and another +1 if either both of them are from your civ OR are from different civs other than yours
Yeah, the numbers in the OP are basically all wrong. Surprised it took until the bottom of the page for someone to notice. :blush:

Updated with suggestions. Can't confirm the museum thing, managed to lose the save I had with everything set to go but I've deffo had 1, 2 and 4 for my museum bonuses with Aesthetics bonus active. Can someone provide some examples and not just be rude about it like kaspergm? Will be a while till I get a game that late again :)

Updated with suggestions. Can't confirm the museum thing, managed to lose the save I had with everything set to go but I've deffo had 1, 2 and 4 for my museum bonuses with Aesthetics bonus active. Can someone provide some examples and not just be rude about it like kaspergm? Will be a while till I get a game that late again :)

Museum is 1 for having 2 of the 3, and 2 for having all 3. With Aesthetics this goes to 4 and with Paris it goes to 8. I have multiple museums with the max theming bonus that follow this.

Museum is 1 for having 2 of the 3, and 2 for having all 3. With Aesthetics this goes to 4 and with Paris it goes to 8. I have multiple museums with the max theming bonus that follow this.

If you have a save can you check if you can get 1 point with Aesthetics finisher and just 1 of the 3 or did I totally dream that? Not sure how I lost my save :/

Does anybody know where you can find out what the theming bonuses are for different wonders & buildings? I remember seeing a thread where somebody had created a list with exactly that information, but I can't for the life of me find that thread anymore.

If you hover your mouse over the theming bonus (probably +0), it will tell you what you need to do to get it. Not terribly convenient for planning things out in advance, but still helpful.

If you hover your mouse over the theming bonus (probably +0), it will tell you what you need to do to get it. Not terribly convenient for planning things out in advance, but still helpful.

I need it for planning purposes. (e.g. Do I create 2 great writers in in the same era for that Oxford that I'll be getting soon, or do I stagger them & do it in different eras?)

Also, Thanks Teaf!

Top Bottom